Happy Anniversary

Quick AN
This book kinda blew up outta nowhere- idk how but here's another chapter- let's hope i don't get writers block. I plan on writing on the CNC kink (consent non consent) so just a trig warning i guess? But thank you for all the love i appreciate it very much. also don't mind grammar errors it's very late at night and i can't sleep so- jus enjoy.

Groff's POV

Lin has been working his ass off as per usual. More than ever this time. He's been trying to write a song for this new Disney movie for so long. Our 2 year anniversary is today and I really want to give him a break.

I knocked on his office door. "Lin darling, I got you a cup of coffee" I said opening the door. There sat the love of my life. He looked so rough. His hair greasy and messy, countless pieces of paper on the desk and floor, plates, mugs, and glasses piled up. He had his head down as he was sleeping. He must've been working all night. I slowly entered the room and tapped his shoulder.

"Lin baby, wake up." I shook him lightly and he slowly woke up. He looked at me with dark bags under his eyes. "Lin. You need to go lay down. You can work when you wake up." I offered as I tried to get him up. He groaned in response "I need to finish this song. I'll go to bed then Im almost done." I knew he was lying. "Nope. Come on we're going to sleep." I put his arm over me and carried him into our bedroom. I undressed him of his dirty clothes and put them in the wash. I came back to see him knocked out. I got in bed and he pulled me into his arms. I haven't felt this in awhile. It felt nice. I adjusted to get myself comfortable. We cuddled until we were both asleep.

I woke up and saw he was still sleeping. I uncovered the both of us. The cool air hit me and gave me chills down my spine. I looked at Lin. God he's so handsome. I started kissing his neck and palming his dick. I felt him get hard in my hand and I smirked. I got between his legs and started stroking him. When he god rock hard I put my mouth around his tip and started swirling my tongue.

Lin's POV

I woke up to Jon sucking the life out of me. "Oh fuck!~" I moaned out as I was processing what was going on. I looked down at my boyfriend and saw him smile at me as he sucked me off. I tangled my fingers in his hair and pushed his head down. When I got close I pulled him off and switched positions. I ripped off his plaid pajama pants and stroked him slowly

"You didn't think I forgot what today was did you?" I purred in his ear he looked me deep in the eyes and kissed me. I kissed back grinding on him. As the kiss deepened the more I wanted him. I pulled away from the kiss and panted as I looked looked Groff in the eyes. "Beg" I demanded. Groff began to buck his hips and groan lightly "Please Lin.. I need you and I need you now.." he wined "That's my boy" I smirked devilishly and sat up. I took my erection into my hand and started teasing Groff's hole with it. "Please Lin-Manuel!" he begged. "Music to my ears" I smiled and spit in my hand and lubricated my hard on. I stuck it in him nice and slow. "Fuck Lin~" he moaned in response.

Jonathan's POV

When Lin slid himself in me it felt different than all the other times he'd had. It felt like magic. It felt like when he took my v~card for the first time. I grabbed his hand and I held it while he smashed in and out my hole. "God babyboy you're so tight.." Lin groaned as he shoved all of his length in me. He bent down and kissed me while pounding into me hard and fast. He took my cock into his hand and started stroking me. I moaned in his mouth. Everything just felt to magical and so right. I didn't want it to end. I pulled away from the kiss and looked Lin in the eyes. They were full of lust and love. I wrapped my arms around my lover. "Baby Im close..~" I moaned out. "Me too just a little longer" he said in a groaning response.

His thrusts started getting sloppy and his arms started twitching. "You ready?" he asked panting. I nodded rapidly and we came together. I felt his load shoot out of me and felt mine on my chest at the same time. I kissed him passionately one final time before he collapsed next to me. I grabbed a tissue and cleaned myself and shove my head into his sweaty chest. "Happy anniversary príncipe. Te queiro mucho~" I loved when he talked to me in spanish. It always made me smile. Especially when I know what he's saying. "I love you more Lin, I love you so much. Happy anniversary" I slowly closed my eyes and drifted into a slumber as did Lin.

Word count: 903

This was shorter than i wanted it to be but i wanted to get something out there for the people. I'm finally going to bed. so if you're in bed reading this. goodnight. sleep well. but other than that i hope you enjoyed this. i'll start publishing once a week. wednesday's or sundays. one of those two. but have an amazing day. <3