Truth or Dare

This chapter is brought to you by literally anyone who commented on my last chapter

3rd person POV

Daveed was throwing a party after the original hamilcast's last show. Jon and Lin were for sure to be there. Awhile into the party everyone was tipsy and Daveed had noticed that Lin and Groff were being more touchy than usual. "Hey everyone! Let's play spin the bottle! Old times sake!" Everyone cheered "Hell yeah!" They all gathered in a circle and Daveed put an empty beer bottle in the middle of them.

Mini time skip

After spin the bottle Oak belted "I'm booored let's play truth or dare!" Everyone agreed and put the bottle away. "Lin you first." Renee insisted. Jon was to the left of him and he looked at him "Truth or dare groff?" He placed his finger on his chin. "Mmm.. Dare" he smiled. Lin let out a devilish grin "I dare you to.." Renee whispered in Lin's ear "Dare him to make out with you" Lin blushed slightly and nodded "..Make out with me" he smiled and the room filled with "woooaaaah's and oooo's" Jon smiled back and leaned in for a heavy kiss and pulled away after a while. Jon turned to Anthony and asked him "Truth or dare"

Another time skip because your author is feeling lazy

They circled back around and now it was Renee's turn to ask Lin "So Lin, truth or dare" Lin picked dare of course. "I dare you to go with Jonathan in the closet for 7 minutes" she smirked. Lin playfully rolled his eyes and took Jon's hand and went into the nearest closet. "Alright everyone sober enough to drive?" Everyone had calmed down after awhile. They all nodded and silently got up. "Let's leave" Anthony chuckled. They all grabbed their stuff and drove home.

Meanwhile Lin and Groff were making out in the closet. As the time passed they got more touchy. "Do you want to?" Lin asked. "Is that even a question?" Lin smiled at the response and started undressing. After they were both completely naked Lin turned Groff around and started kissing his neck. He spit in his hand and rubbed it all over his hard on. He slowly slid himself into Jon. They both moaned quietly and Lin started thrusting slowly "Fuck Jon.." He picked up the pace as Jon opened up more. Soon he had a good pace going and started to go a little harder. "Fuck just like that" Jon responded to Lin's actions. He held Jon against the closet walls and Jon's legs started to grow weak.

Lin lifted Jon's leg for more support. Jon began to feel a knot in his stomach and started stroking himself. "Please Lin don't stop i'm close..!" Lin started panting and picking up more pace. "I won't baby. Let's cum together okay?" Lin started twitching and grunting loudly. His thrusts turned more powerful and picked up more speed. "Ready mí amor?" Jon nodded and Lin released himself inside Jon. At the same time Jon released all over the walls. They dressed themselves back up and realized no one had knocked for them nor they heard a timer. "I wonder why no one came for us?" Jon questioned as he pulled up his jeans. Lin opened the door and saw nor heard a soul. "They all left" He laughed. "Well I guess that means we can have some real fun later" Jon winked as he walked passed Lin to grab a beer off the counter. "Oh you bet your ass we will"

I'll leave it up to you to figure out what happens next. i know this was a short chapter i recently started school and i haven't had time but i found some to finish up this chapter. thank you for reading and have a nice day