Under The Desk Pt1

Lin's POV

I'm a high school teacher. I can tell all the girls all want to fuck me for good grades but there's this one boy, Jonathan. Quiet kid, good grades, cutest boy I've ever seen. We flirt occasionally since he eats lunch with me. Today was different. There's tension in the room. I finished my lunch early and I decided to grade papers with Jonathan's help.

Every time I looked up he was staring at me zoned out. "I really love your eyes Groff" I said in sort of a flirty tone. "Heh...T-Thanks" he stuttered and looked down. "Come here." I said. He shot up and shakily walked over to my side of the desk. I stood up and closed the door. When I turned Jonathan kissed me. I didn't hesitate and kissed back. After a while I pulled away and placed my forehead on his. "You read my mind" I went back in for the kiss and picked him up. I sat in my chair and had Jon straddle me. He pulled away from the kiss. "Can I blow you..?" He asked more confidently I've ever heard him. "Well of course. Under the desk." He smiled and bit his lip as he got under the desk.

He looked at me and said "Don't you have papers to grade Mr. Miranda?~" I groaned and grabbed the stack of papers and continued to grade. As soon as I knew it Jon was blowing me. "Oh fuck!~" I whispered screamed. God he was good at what he was doing. "Fuck baby.." I looked down at him around my cock. He looked back up at me with those ocean blue eyes. "You still have to grade papers sir~" he said seductively. I looked at him and glared then there was a knock at the door. I scooted in my chair and hid Jonathan. "C-Come in!" I yelled. My coworker Daveed walked in.

Jonathan's POV

My other teacher Mr. Diggs walked in. I wasn't listening to what they were talking about all I know is that there's a hard cock right in front of my face and I wanted to suck it. I put his tip in my mouth and started to suck again. He jumped a little and tried to kick me to stop. I ignored him and took his entire length into my mouth. Thank god I don't have a gag reflex. He pushed my head down and made me stay there I needed to breathe. Next thing I know I hear the door close and Mr. Miranda moan rather loud.

He let go of my head and his saliva filled length. The bell rang and we heard students start coming down the halls. "I'm gunna give you my number. You call me and we finish this tonight." He said while doing his jeans back up. I smirked and got from under the desk. He wrote down the number on a piece of paper and gave it to me. "Promise tonight?" I asked. He nodded in response as kids started to pile the room. I winked at him and headed to class.

Tonight should be fun~

Alright chapter two. I have a good idea for this and I wanted to cut it up in 2 Parts. 2 Chapters in one day 😳 anyways. Thanks for reading <3