Trying to join the dream smp

George sits down and dream introduces everyone in the dream smp to him.

Dreams POV) Ok let me introduce my members to you since I'm deciding to maybe let you on the dream smp since we need more members first is the one that is most annoying Tommyinnit, next is Karl you should know him I played with him yesterday you should have seen the video.

George POV) Yes you guys are trending all over YouTube you make my day filled with humor when I have a bad day.

Back to Dreams POV) Yes and before you speak let me finish my sentence.....

(They make direct eye contact and George gets scared because he has the most serious look)

(Btw dream doesn't wear a mask in front of the people in the dream smp)

George looks away freaked out)

Dream goes back to talking this is QuackityHQ/Quackity and this is Sapnap Badboyhalo and I'm sure that's it and I guess I'll show you me sister my editor for now he yells out "DRISTA" Drista comes out running saying yes bro, do you need help with editing a new video?

No drista come meet our newest member George, they shake hands and George asks Drista to edit his videos and streams since he needs to find an editor.

Ok here is your sleep schedule and wake up schedule says Dreams.

(Dream hands a big file of paper)

Oh yea make sure before you join the dream smp read the papers and read your wake up and sleeping schedule said Tommyinnit it's a good choice because I didn't read any of it and signed it and I woke up late and got in a lot of trouble the next day.

——————————————————————————
( that's all for this chapter make sure to get some food and water before you keep reading and if it is past 10:30 GO TO BED summer is almost here/here so get ready) (BFF Ik your not gonna listen to me if it's 2:00 am on a Saturday but I mean it) (next chapter is him reading the papers and signing it) 357 words used)