ᥴꫝꪖρ𝓽ꫀ𝘳 7

𓆙𓆙𓆙

'Y/n opened her eyes slightly noticing she was sleeping next to someone. She felt the person's grip get tighter around her waist as she glanced over and noticed red hair. A sigh escaped her lips grateful that it wasn't anyone else.

She turned completely around to notice that his face was decaying and his mouth was foaming. Nausea hit her hard as she scrambled away from him falling out of the bed. She held her hand over her mouth swallowing what was trying to come up. She slowly made her way off the ground looking at Kirishima. He appeared to be dead as their was no movement from him at all.

Her senses started to catch up to her and the smell of death quickly hit her nose. She couldn't hold back as she quickly ran to the bathroom throwing up in the toilet. Before she had time to think, she heard a grunting noise coming towards her room. "Can't catch a damn break can I?"

She closed the bathroom door looking for anything she could use as a weapon. Though before she could find anything everything around her faded. She was now in the waiting area of the hospital in front of Deku and Ochako.

"Your loosing it Y/n next thing you know your going to be next," Deku told her as Ochako looked at her with sympathetic eyes.

She shook her head in confusion not quite sure as to what the green haired man was talking about.

"What are you even saying?"

She tried to get up but noticed she was strapped down to a chair.

"Your on your way to death 𝑌/𝑁."

Her eyes widen as she looked at him with fear. He gave a maniac laugh as he grabbed a syringe from Ochako.

"This will only hurt a little Y/n."

"Y/n"

"Y/n"

"Y/n"

She bolted up from her sleep hitting Kirishima in the head in the process. Her breath was rigid as Kirishima was quick to notice this. He placed a hand on her forehead to which she flinched and backed away. His eyes widened before he stepped back giving her some time to breathe and process things.

"Y-you were dead and it smelled so so horrible... I was finna die IN A FUCKING HOSPITAL!"

Kirishima flinched at the sudden change in voice now backing further away when Y/n started the pull her hair frantically. Her dreams were never this intense not even when her whole town was destroyed in front of her eyes....

Her whole town was destroyed in front of her eyes.

She almost died multiple times, and everyone she gets close to always seems to leave. Her hands loosen in her hair as she replaced her fear with sadness. Was Kirishima and the others going to end up like Shoto and her family? Was she going to be left alone all over again? Should she just give up and die already to end this? 

"Is there something wrong with me?" She thought to herself. She buried herself in her arms pulling the covers completely over her body. Silent sobs filled the room as Y/n continued to over think.

Her life was in a downward spiral spinning out of control. Everything and everyone seemed to be slipping from her hands as she could do nothing but watch with dull eyes. Was she going to witness everyone leave her as she's left alone to die by herself in the end? What sick game was the universe playing with her?