Kɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘᴇᴅ (Vᴇɴᴛɪ x Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)

Venti x Fem!Reader. (Pirate AU)

This is based on the song "Wellerman" sung by Venti's VA.

There will be a few lines of the song inserted in the middle of the story
TW: Death
___________________________________________

☆ ( • •)☆
╔══════════════════╗☆
❝ Wᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ʙᴏᴀʀᴅ, M'Lᴀᴅʏ. ❞
╚══════════════════╝

There once was a ship that put to seaAnd the name of that ship was the Billy o' Tea

And the name of that ship was the Billy o' Tea

"Who's this?" Captain Venti said, as he looked at that girl who was tied up in front of him.

"She's the Prince's sister, Captain." said Razor, the second in command.

"Huh." said Venti, as he placed his hand on her chin and lifted her head.

The winds blew hard, her bow dipped down, Blow, me bully boys, blow

And like that, he fell in love at first sight

Soon may the Wellerman come, to bring us sugar and tea and rum

Even though she had wounds on her face, she still looked beautiful under the moonlight.

He ordered Razor to remove her from restraints and then lifted her up.

He smiled at her. "Welcome on board, M'lady."

One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

<Tɪᴍᴇ Sᴋɪᴘ>

She had not been two weeks from shore
When down on her a right whale bore

It was a celebration night. The stars shone while the crew were celebrating their victory against another ship.

"Care for a dance, M'lady?" said Captain Venti as he looked at you, his hand open for you to place your hand in his.

"With pleasure." you said, placing your hand in his.

While you and Venti were dancing with happiness, someone else was plotting for your rescue.

Your brother

Tʜᴇ Pᴀʟᴀᴄᴇ, Mᴏɴᴅsᴛᴀᴛ.

The captain called all hands and swore
He'd take that whale in tow

"WHERE IS SHE?!" your brother screamed at the guards and scouts with anger and agony.

"W-we couldn't find her anywhere in Mondstat, M'lord."

"Then, she must have gone through the sea route. Find her." he said, his voice filled with venom.

"Y-yes Sire."

"And when you find anything suspicious, report to me."

"Yes sire."

Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

<Tɪᴍᴇ Sᴋɪᴘ>

The crew was preparing for a battle when they saw a fleet of ship speeding toward their boat.
Then they saw the royal crest.

"THEY'RE HERE FOR (Y/N) PROTECT HER AT ALL COSTS" Venti shouted at the crew.

"AYE CAPTAIN" the crew shouted.

Before the boat had hit the water
The whale's tail came up and caught her

As they saw the soldiers invading the ship and restraining the crew, they knew they were going to lose this battle. They were overpowered.

"You." said the Prince, pointing at Venti.

"Where is she?"

"Pff- As if I'm going to tell you."

You were hidden right behind the deck of the ship. And you were worried about the crew.

Even though they were the ones who kidnapped you, they were very nice and you made many sweet and heartwarming memories and experiences you never had while you were in the palace.

And you found love.

So, you decided to peek outside. You knew it was risky but you were worried.

You take a look and saw your brother, pointing a sword at Captain Venti.

'No way..is he going to-'

And then, you saw him stab into Venti's abdomen.
He coughed, blood spewing out.

Your brother pulled his back his sword. He then lunged his sword at him again, aimed at his heart.

"NO!"
You shouted while running toward Venti, who was holding his stomach, trying not to pass out.

All hands to the side, harpooned and fought her
When she dived down low

You reached him and hugged him.

And you felt a sharp pain in your chest. And you gasped.
You knew your brother meant to stab Venti, but you couldn't take it anymore.
You decided to give Venti your life. All for the love he gave you.

"(Y/N)? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Your brother shouted shakily, as he slowly walked back, tears starting to well up.

Venti looked at you, his face painted with pain and shock.

"(Y/N)..why-" he said while a tear slipped from his eye.

"..Thank you Venti..for everything.." you said smiling, as your vision started to get darker, and Venti's cries getting muffled.

Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go...

__________________________________________

Bye. Sorry for making your brother bad (if you have one)

inspired from a video by QiwiQ here's the link. https://youtu.be/h0c6jBqT378