𝔸 𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕒𝕥 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕜 (Zhongli x Reader Headcanon)

Excuse me Mr Zhongli being this hot is illegal.
This is my first headcanon so just don't attack me-
Now time for sum ✨h e a d c a n o n s✨ motherfuckers
Is this how normal people make headcanons?
___________________________________________

•Zhongli was kinda depressed because of all the funerals he had to plan. He was in a bad mood since they were the people of his land and he couldn't save them. He knew humans would die soon but he still cared about them.

•When he comes back home, you notice that he looks awfully quiet. You realise that he must have a stressful day at work. You know that he usually keeps his emotions under control, but today must have been really bad.

•You ask him how he is, but before you finish your sentence, he cuts you off by saying "I'm fine, love. Don't worry." with a small smile.

•You knew he wasn't fine.

•During his bath, he ponders about the fact that you're human and could die anytime too. He didn't want that to happen. But if that did happen, he would literally breakdown.

•You notice that he keeps zoning out after bath. You wonder why. So you decided to cheer up the place by talking about what happened with those monsters today.

• "You know, I saw some hilichurls dancing around a fire! It was kinda cute and funny..until they noticed me and I had to kill them hehe..I also saw 2 hilichurl buddies sitting near a cliff!"

"Haha. That seems fun."

• He definitely wasn't fine.

• He was awfully quiet when you guys were about to sleep.

• "What happened at work?" You asked while you guys were on the bed sleeping on different sides.

• He didn't answer for a whole minute.
Finally, he gave up.

• He sighed. "I got many customers today....everyone looked broken. I was quite sad seeing that..I couldn't save them..and- and if the same thing happened to you- ..I don't want that to happen.."

• You felt bad. But you had to make him feel better.

• You suddenly hug him, startling him.

• "I won't be dying anytime soon, dummy. And you don't have to worry about it now, I can protect myself. And about the people who died..humans have a short lifespan..so even if they die, they would surely reincarnate and have another life. It may have been sad but humans work hard because they know that they would die anytime."

• He was still surprised, but knew that it was a fact. He soon melted quickly into your warmth, and you guys both cuddled and slept together peacefully.

• He asked you if you wanted to become an adeptus soon after waking up.
___________________________________________

Haha dead bodies go brrrr