11 : The Rain Was Needed

The rain started again. The wind is freezing.
-"ehm ehm, I think it's so cold and I'm gonna freeze to death."(Y/N)
-"Yeah me too."(Jungkook)
-"It's an irony that no one will give me anything to put on so that don't die."
-"I'm gonna die too."
-"Dumb!"
Suddenly Y/N remembers something and takes out a warm cloth from her bag.
-"I forgot that I brought this warm shawl and it was in a zipper bag so it's not wet."(Y/N)
-"Look who's dumb. How can you forget this in this situation? Share it with me. Both of our clothes are wet."
-"What if I don't?"
-"I beg you. I'm really gonna die! Wait, why am I begging? I saved you. You owe me. Let's just help each other and rest for a bit. Then we'll try to go back. I think everyone is worried for us. Sit here."
Y/N pouts and sits on a big stone. Jungkook took the shawl from her and sat beside her. Both of them put on the shawl.
                 [Flashback]
Y/N realised that she's lost.
-"Aish... This is so frustrating! The rain, my wet clothes, no one's around, an unknown anxiety... It's like hell!!!"
-"Hey! Aren't you Y/N? You got lost too?!? finally I found someone."(Jungkook)
Jungkook was so tired and weak that he couldn't walk properly. He slowly tried to reach Y/N. Y/N fell in water again. Jungkook pulled her up.
-"The water is very cold! Let's go there."(Jungkook)
-"You got lost too?"
-"I went to check mine and Taehyung's backpack if they are okay. But I lost my path cause it was raining a lot."
-"I also came to my bag. I found it somehow. But now I'm lost."
-"Let's wait till the rain stops."
         [End of flashback]
Y/N was looking on the ground making an emotionless face. Drops of water were dropping from her hair. It was bothering Jungkook.
-"Can you tie your hair?"
-"My hairbands are all wet. I also don't have any hairclips."
-"Tie it with a wet one. I don't think it is a big problem." *Jungkook Takes a hairband from her bag's side pocket and starts to tie her hair."
-"You don't have to do that, I have my own hands."
-"It's done."
Y/N looked at him. They made an eye contact. Jungkook and Y/N stared at each other's eyes for a few minutes without thinking anything. It felt like they said something to each other without saying anything. The eye contact made their minds connected too. Y/N leaned her head in his shoulder. Jungkook also put his head on hers. They stayed like this for half an hour. The rain was gone.
-"I think we should go back now. I'm pretty sure they're finding us."(Y/N)
-"I think that too. Let's get up."
She raised her head and looked at Jungkook. He absentmindedly touched her face.
-"Khaja"
-"Yeah."
They started to walk holding on each other. After walking for sometime, They saw Taehyung at a distance.
-"Hey, you guys are here! Let's go there. Rayna noona is gonna treat us coffee." *Taehyung runs away without listening anything.*
They followed Taehyung and reached where everyone was.
-"So we are all together, no one's missing. Right?"(Jin)
-"Y/N-ah I wanna discuss a thing with you."(Della)
-"Why aren't you asking where was I? You guys don't even know I got lost?"(Y/N)
-"What? You got lost?"(Anisa)
Y/N glares at them.
-"A-actually both of us are passing a shocking moment, so...*smiles awkwardly* I forgot everything for a second."(Della)
-"And what type of shocking moment was it?"(Y/N)
-"I'll tell you later"
-"Do whatever you want, I don't care." *smiles*
-"Hey! What happened? Why is that stupid mouth of yours smiling?(Anisa)
-"Don't know."(Y/N)
.
-"I'm not gonna talk to you ever."(Jungkook)
-"Whae?"(Taehyung)
-"I thought you were worried for me, but you don't even know that I got lost. If I knew that no one is looking for us, we would come a bit more later." *pouts*
-"Really? You and Y/N got lost? But wait, why would you come later?*suspicious face* Yaah! Why didn't you tell me anything? Tell me what's going on?"(Taehyung)
-"What? Nothing. Even if it is, why would I tell you?" *smirks*
-"Are you guys done talking? Can we go?"(Rayna)
-"Yes, let's go!"(Taehyung)