14 : Can You Hear My Heartbeat?

[[Author's Note : Though there are too many characters, you may get confused. So here are the ships made by author ↓
Y/N+Jungkook|Jin+Rayna|Anisa+Taehyung|Della+Jimin
Hope all of your confusions are cleared. If you have something else to say, please comment]]

-"It’s cooked!"(Rayna)
-"Wow, the smell is so nice!"(Anisa)
-"Let's eat guys!"(Rayna)
.
-"Taehyung-ah, are you done eating?"(Jin)
-"Yes hyung. Let's start!" *Grabs his guitar*
-"Yeah"
-"Jungkook, you're really not gonna join us?"(Jin)
-"No, I'm not in that mood right now."(Jungkook)
-"Okay"
-"What are you gonna sing?"(Y/N)
-"Don't talk. Just listen to it."*Taehyung and Jin starts playing guitar*
They started the song "Heartbeat".
They kept singing and everyone listened to their beautiful voices peacefully.

~But my hearts' still on fire, with a burning desire~~ *everyone gets amazed by Taehyung's voice*
-But every time my heart beats~ *Jin closes his eyes*

~But my hearts' still on fire, with a burning desire~~ *everyone gets amazed by Taehyung's voice*-But every time my heart beats~ *Jin closes his eyes*

They kept singing and Jin started a high note.
Suddenly Rayna teared up and ran away from there.
-"Rayna unnie?" (Della)
Jin opened his eyes and stopped singing. He kept his guitar on the ground  and went to Rayna.
.
-"It was embarrassing in front of the elders... Now they are gone so..." *Taehyung blushes and comes near Anisa*
-"Noooo!" (Della)
-"If she's happy, what can you do?" *Y/N whispers to Della's ear*
-"Ahahaha..*awkward laugh* A-actually I like you so much so...."
-"We better go from here too. I can't bear this cringe ness."(Jungkook)
-"Yeah." (Della)
They went back to their rooms.
               [Flashback]
Jimin had a really hard day. He Got bullied from the bad kids of his new school. They locked him in the bathroom and also made him embarrassed in front of the girls. He suddenly missed his middle school so much so he went there for a moment. He started to walk around the lake behind the building. It was about to rain. Strong winds were blowing. Suddenly a photo came flying towards him and slapped his face. He took it in his hands and looked at it. He realised it was the picture of him with his favourite girl of the middle school. He became emotional and sat there staring at the picture for a while.
-"Hope she is healthy" He thought about her and put the picture in his pocket. The rain started and he ran home. After that he always kept that photo with him for no reason and looked at it sometimes.
            [End of Flashback]
                 [10:03 pm]
Y/N, Della and Anisa were sitting on the bed of Y/N and Della's room.
-"What do you think is going between Jin oppa and Rayna unnie?"(Della)
-"I think they confessed to each other."(Y/N)
-"I also think that so. I saw them together outside. Rayna unnie was crying and Jin oppa was comforting her."(Anisa)
-"You don’t need to talk about that. Just think of yourself. You said yes to Taehyung, right? *Della looks at Anisa with frustrated eyes*
-"Don't need to yell at her. I think you're starting to date Jimin, right?"(Y/N)
-"Shut up. I think there's something between you and Jungkook too."(Della)
-"Yaah! What are you talking about? Do you wanna bring a fight?!?"(Y/N)
-"You guys stop arguing! What a irritating topic!"(Anisa)
-"You shut up!" *Both of them shouted together*
They looked at each others and started laughing. Three of them laughed for some minutes for no reason.
-"I think I should go back to my room guys. I'm sleepy."(Anisa)
-"Yeah. Sleep well uri Anisa." *Della pats on her butt*
Y/N and Della went to sleep too. But after a while Y/N heard a notification sound. She looked at Della who started typing something on her mobile.
-"Aish... Disgusting!"(Y/N)
Y/N got up and walked to the door while making sounds with her feet tapping on the floor. She opened the door and got out shutting the door loudly.
-"What happened to her?" (Della muttered)
Y/N walked a bit and suddenly remembered Jungkook said there's lake around here. She needed some peace so she started walking towards there. She reached the place and a cold wind touched her softly. She sighed. She saw someone sitting on stairs which go down to the water. Y/N walked and after a while she sat beside him. Jungkook looked at her eyes and smiled. Both of them looked at the sky. Jungkook was holding his guitar. He started playing it. Y/N put her head in his shoulder again and he started singing the song "Lost Stars" from Adam Levine with his healing voice.

[[Author's Note 2 : Though it's Butter era, STREAM BUTTER!!]]