𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 9 : 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖚𝖒'𝖘 𝖘𝖆𝖞𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖊 𝕴 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋-𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖒

Babylon's P.O.V :

Saying that dinner that night was awkward was an understatement. Well, let me rephrase that. Dinner was awkward for me last night. After finding out about how Ashton acted when I left was hard. I could tell he knew something was off but I wasn't able to speak up. It was like I was back in Australia again. Afraid to speak up and put my foot down for what I want. I was able to talk and be myself with everyone else, even Calum and Michael, but I just couldn't bring myself to talk to Ashton.

I lay in my bed thinking about last night's diner when I heard a voice, "Are we already back in Australia? Because I'm pretty sure I just got to L.A. two days ago."

Luke walks in and sits down, "I hate to be this person, but you've got to speak up to Ashton. Put him in his place and teach him a lesson."

"I know, Luke, but it's like whenever I see him I'm frozen. I'm stuck to the ground and my mouth is stitched together," I reply sighing.

"Ooooh! Trouble in Irwin paradise?" Me and Luke's head snap up hearing the voice.

"No, Calum. I have no idea what gave you that idea," I say back rolling my eyes.

He laughs and sits down, "So what's the problem now? You know how troublesome the lives of the Irwin's can be."

Luke scoots over to give Cal room, "I told her about Ashton after she left and she's stuck in her shoes again."

"Ahhh," Calum nods, "Well, you've left C-dizzle Swizzle no choice but to enter a new career of being a shrink."

I laugh, "No, Cal. It's really fine."

"Don't tell yourself that, Frankie, because it's not okay. Ashton is acting as if nothing happened and he didn't become a jerk. He was an absolute pain to be around. Wouldn't do shit right and take out all of his anger on everyone else. Ash needs to be put in his place."

I look to Luke and he nods. I let out a deep breath. There are few things Luke and Calum agree with when it comes to confrontation, but if they agree then it really has to be done. How do I just bring that up to my brother, though? 'Hey I was told you were an asshat when I left. Get your shit together and just accept the world isn't perfect but also isn't all bad.'

Luke chuckles, "Maybe not like that, Frankie."

I cover my hand over my mouth, "Shit! I said that out loud, didn't I?" They both nod.

Calum takes my hand, "It's better once it's done with, so why not get it done now?"

I shake my head in a desperate no. "He's not wrong once again," Luke says taking my other hand.

"I give up. Fine, I'll do it in a minute, Cal," I sigh and lay back down. Cal laughs and leaves, and I hear him head downstairs.

There's no way I can do this. I could fight anymore, but Ashton? He was the one person I'm scared of. I've seen him breakup so many fights and beat up people who insulted him or our family. I'm brought in by a hand grabbing mine.

"You got this, polar bear," Luke says grinning. I laugh at the nickname I'd forgotten.

I take a deep breath, "Here goes nothing, penguin."

A/N : I don't know why but I love the saying asshat. It's just fun to say. Anyways, school sucks ass. I have a project due tomorrow and another due Monday. As well as an essay due Tuesday, so if I don't update that's why. Some days I just wish I was 6ft under but that's that. Have a great day/night! 

~Rennie●‿●