One shot 3: A mother got fired

A/N sorry for the bad name anyways here is another one shot!

Ships/salts: Lila salt Adrien salt Alya salt Chloe redemption Kagami redemption MPS redemption Bustier Salt Daminette

Mrs Rossi POV:

I was going to work when I suddenly received a phone call from my boss of course I anserr it.
Me: Yes sir?
Boss: Sorry Mrs Rossi But you are fired!
Me: What why?
Boss: Look at the ladyblog when you woulf tell us you were sick you actually were travelling to some place in the world!
Me: What no of course not I never travel anywhere but to Italy and thats on my days off and summer only I never even heard of the lady blog
Boss: Well your daughter proved us otherwise sorry but good bye!

After that call i felt as if i was going to cry I blinked back the tears and went home to my room that job was my only way pf providing food in the house in fact it was the only way I could have a roof on my daughter and I's heads (I forgot what people say) I googled the lady blog and turnes out it was a blog for ladybug the famous hero of Paris. I enter a few videos and cant believe my eyes Lila lied about knowing Jagged Stone, about Clara Nightingale stealing dance moves, about helping Prince Ali on charities and much more lies about celebrities all around. She even lied about diseases she doesn't have! HECK A FEW DONT EVEN EXIST!! I go to another video where Lila was saying about this girl who is bullying her I enter google (again) and then google the name her name was Marinette dupain cheng OMG i saw this....

 She even lied about diseases she doesn't have! HECK A FEW DONT EVEN EXIST!! I go to another video where Lila was saying about this girl who is bullying her I enter google (again) and then google the name her name was Marinette dupain cheng OMG i ...

I CAN NOT BELIEVE MY OWN DAUHTER WOULD DO THIS! I even saw a few pictures ans many hateful comments to Lila I immediately went to her school and went to the principal's office.

Marinette POV

Well Lila won but i don't care i now know my true friends Chloe Kagami Luka Nino Juleka Kim and Alix! Nino and Juleka started dating, Kagami and Luka, Kim and Alix. Chloe started dating Timwhile I started dating the one and only Damian Wayne other wise known as Robin. I was texting Damian until Mrs. bustier came abs said turn off the phones because Lila once lied about me cheating on a test and somehow my so called teacher believe her. Bustier started teaching the class some useless stuff that I already knew all the MPS knew.

Mrs. Rossi POV
I went to the principal and entered without knocking
Idiot principal: Didn't anyone teach you to knock? *he was looking at his laptop* *looks up* Oh hello Mrs who are you here for?
Me: I am Lila Rossi's mom and i am here to talk to you *with pure hate*
Idiot Principal: Oh Lila Rossi is a very kind girl I feel sorry for all her diseases
Me: My daughter is healthy!
Idiot Principal: she didn't tell us that she said she has blablabla (okay so he daid names of diseases a few don't exist) blabla
Me: Did you ever bother to check with me before?
Idiot: *opens his mouth but nothing comes out*
Me: I SAID DID YOU BOTHER TO CHECK WITH ME!
Idiot: I i didn't
Me: Next time check none of these diseases are on her health report for starters and my daughter is pure healthy
Idiot: *tries to change the subject* Well I am sorry that she is getting bullied by Marinette Dupain Cheng!
Me: She isn't getting bullied at all
Idiot: We see the bruises and cuts!
Me: How do you know its Marinette huh? Do you see Marinette bullying her??
Idiot: Well no but your daughter tells us its Marinette
Me: Do you ever check security camera's?!?
Idiot: We don't need to Lila would never lie!
Me: Well my daughter lied about a million things and I JUST KNEW
Idiot:*tres changing the subject again* Well its great how you and her have travelled all around the world and helped a lot of charities and celebs!!
Me: WE NEVER TRAVELLED AROUND THE WORLD! WE ONLY TRAVEL TO ITALY ONCE A YEAR!
Idiot: Well Lila told us other things on why she was absent!
Me: Well she told ME that she was absent bwcause of all the akumas.    I left after I asked where was my daughter's class and I marched straight to it. Before I entered I saw a girl at the back with midnight bluish blackish hair I think its Marinette because I saw her pictures on Google. I entered the class and my daughter paled up all eyes were on me.

No one POV 

After Mrs. Rossi entered Lie-la's face paled and al;l the other class was confused Marinette felt she knew her for she can recognize who people are even if she never met the before a power she got from being guardian of the Miraculous "LILA ROSSI!" Lila's mom yelled "M-mother w-what are you doing here" a liar replied "I CANT BELIVE YOU WOULD DO THIS LYING TO PEOPLE ABOUT AN INNOCENT GIRL!" "Sorry Mrs but who are you?" Alya asked " Mrs Lily Rossi Lila's mom right?" Mari asked "That's right Miss Marinette I am" Our bug smiled a full smile which she hasn't done in a long long time well the last time she smiled was when she saw Damian. Lily (Lila's mom) looked at her daughter and started talking "Lila I cant believe you would actually lie about an innocent girl and even lie to me about there not being school you are grounded for a long long long time!!!" she then looked at the so called teacher. " And you are supposed to be a TEACHER NOT A WATCHER TEACHERS DONT WATCH THERE STUDENTS GETTING BULLIED" 'The students need to learn to defend themselves!" the so called teacher says. "I am suing this school and I will get more people to help I already got all of the science teacjers class's parents all are going to help INCLUDING the teacher!" Lily replies mrs. Bustier turns pale. Chloe and Kagami look at each other and both jump from excitement "FINALLY PEOPLE HAVE BRAINS!" The bee says. " We are finally free from this dump and Mari-bug you are not going to change these parents minds!!!" Dragon says " This school will also be sued by meeeeee and Juleka!" Alix exclaims "Okay and how can you, you guys are also STUDENTS!" Alya madly says "Oh but we are graduating early AND we are famous celebs" "No you arent"  "Oh yes we are I am JS DAUGHTER of Jagged Stone AND I am famous all around the GLOBEE" "I am AK also Skater Gurl a famous skater/ model/ singer" 

Well thats what happened the school got sued by multiple parents and by celebs all around the world the school shut down and all the students in it enrolled to a different better school but the Idiotic class. The MPS with Marinette graduated early cause they ALREADY have jobs and they are famous WORLD WIDE! Gabriel gave up his miraculous and then married Natalie and had 1 kid Nora. He also disowned Adrien and also Lila's mom disowned Lila.

A/N Okay guys another one shot I hope you enjoyed it. Also the google thing was made by me and I know I spelled Adopted wrong i realized it after i made it and was too lazy to make it again.