The Publish

Hey everyone, TheTriggeredPuppet here and I just got back from my graduation practice. As you can see, I have pushed up the trailer book to today since I already created the trailer for my second story (While the RWBY Girlfriend Scenario is my second book published, the trailer one will be my second story). So, after my graduation tonight, I will publish the trailer and I hope y'all, at least, like it since I tried my best at it.

Since I am graduating, I will have put some words to describe what the upcoming trailers will set place and who could be from there.

The following are:

RWBY,
DC,
Marvel Cinematic Universe or MCU,
Boku no Hero Academia,
Taimanin,
Kuroinu,
And Doom

These six are examples of what the future trailers about to set place in or have people from there involved. Some I have every information about it like RWBY or Bnha, some I have limited information about like DC or Kuroinu, and some I have little to no information about like Taimanin. So when those trailers or books are published, please now that I have tried my best at keeping it close to the canon as possible. Anyways, thank you all again for having to wait for my lazy ass to publish, I know some of you can relate, and that I will do whatever I can to continue with it. And to finish this off, here are some fruit in ice that I took a picture of when I went somewhere.

 And to finish this off, here are some fruit in ice that I took a picture of when I went somewhere

(Words: 256)