Chapter 7

"She always wanted to go to that school! She excited! First-year high school!" I said. Right when I was about to talk again, Rinu-san interrupted.

"She loves gaming! At lunch, she sat behind the school and gamed while eating. Suddenly, 4 handsome boys came to meet her," he says.

"Correction: creepy boys!" I said. "The boys started to make her bit uncomfortable, so ran back to her class."

"Are these boys....like, in high school as well?" Omimi-san asks. I nod.

"3 2nd years, 1 3rd year!" I said. "When girl school ended she walk home, but someone caught her and made faint!"

"That got dark quickly," Ginjima-san says.

"When girl woke up, she realized she not on her bed and somewhere else, she heard voice and hid under bed," I said.

"Then a very sexy man comes in the room to see her," Atsu-san says. Osa-san started to laugh.

"That girl was really scared of him, she found out it was one of the boys that she met today behind the school," Shiu-san

He would call her kitty and all and she would refuse to be called that. Then she also noticed that her voice sounded different and she was a half-cat," Osa-san says.

"Jeez, didn't know you 4 knew it too!" Kosaku-san says.

"The girl was even more scared, then she heard 3 more voices," I said and continued to tell about my life story with the 4 creeps. The 4 weirdoes helped a little too. Then at last I started to explain the last part.

"Didn't trust boy, so they made bet with girl and all, they also told the team I was talking about!" I said.

"Why does this sound familiar," Coach asks.

"Because, that my life story when I met 4 weirdos," I said.

"Wait what?!" The whole team went.

"Wait, you're a half-cat...you must be lying, right?" Omimi-san asks. I took my beanie off to show them for 10 seconds and put it back on.

"They trust you, I trust you!" I said, smiling. Kosaku-san runs up to me and takes my beanie off and starts to play with my ears. I started to slowly purr.

"Why didn't we think of that?!" Shiu-san asks. Suddenly, Kosaku-san started to rub harder that it was hard to stay up. Omimi-san saw that and took Kosaku-san away from me.

"Gomen, Kosaku loves animals," Omimi-san jays.

"I still can't the fact that Kita acts like this," Akagi-san says surprised.

"He does..," I giggled. The bell started to ring.

"Got to go, see you after school," I said, running out the door. Then I bumped into someone.

"Gomen," I said, looking up. It was Ituki-san I gulped.

"You ass-head! You took everything away from me!" She screams at me. She slaps hard and takes out a knife and tries to stab me. She kept stabbing again and again...., but not me. I looked up seeing the 4 creeps' hands in front of me with blood.

"SCRAM!!!" Omimi-san screams. The live barbie doll runs away.

"Oh my! You okay? Need nurse!" I screamed.

"As long as your fine, we are fine," Atsu-san says. They really do sacrifice everything for me. I think I fell in love with them a lot more. I took out my elastic bandage and started to put it around both of their hands. Everyone was watching which made me blush. After I did that they started to walk away.