Chapter 5 (Hoseok)

"Hello this is SeoulMusic."
I hope you are enjoying this story so far. I do not know why I am very nervous publishing each chapter. 

~~~~Past~~~~

It was kind of funny, you know? How people's lives are short and unsuspecting? Just like that, no screaming for help, no pleading for forgiveness, or no struggle; The cunt was just laying there vulnerable and broken. At that's what I thought when I watch her lifeless body hit each wooden stair steps. She was twitching in pain as her legs were clearly broken while blood was rushing through her head wound. I continue to walk downstairs and reach my hand into her purse. You know? If it was anyone else, they would have called for help. Something to stop this poor girl from this pain and probably went out with her if she survived. Just like in the dramas... Which can't happen! I searched inside to find her wallet, cell phone, and typical girl stuff. I grabbed her wallet and cell phone then decided to make a run for it.

If this girl does live... She better be grateful and next time, don't judge people you don't know.

~~~~~~Present~~~~~

I walked outside of the school with no one around. I went to the back because I swore that is where the van was parked. I stood behind the corner and thought about what had just happened. I got the bitch's wallet and decided to spend a little money to get my ass off the hook with my roommate and our landlord.

I check her credit cards, found her social security number, and the money in her wallet. The things she said and past taunts played in my mind which made me cry.

I'm not ugly or weird... There is nothing wrong with me... I sw-

I heard the van parking as I looked over the corner, it was the black van that was waiting for the boys. I need to think up something fasts before my chance with him will fail. I need to spend more time with him so we can be together in the future. But how?... That's it!

I quickly gather myself and started to rip my clothes, put dirt in my face and pants, messed up my hair, slap myself to make it look like someone beat me up and now, but not least I bite my lip hard enough that it started bleeding. I walked- no limped to the steps and sat down as I cried to my knees. I waited a few seconds then minutes until I heard the boys coming.

Show time Mr. Takakage

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~(DAVIS)~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stood there looking at the guy crying. Xiumin stood behind me and mumbled something under his breath. Shelldon opened the car door, munching on Devil's cake.

"Xiumin hyung. Daisake. Come on I'm hungry."

I didn't pay attention to Shelldon, but slowly walking up to the guy. Xiumin and Manager Lee was cautious and were  holding me back in case the guy might be trouble.

"Jhope?" Xiumin said, once he got out of the car and squatting down next to Jhope. My eyes widen as my memory travel back to the guy that was receiving our autographs. Xiumin and I walked up to him in fear that something must have bad happened. Manager Lee was confused then coughed to get our attention.

"Who is this?" He asked, while studying Jhope.

"He's name is Jhope. He was one of our fans that we meet in the auditorium an hour ago."  I answered for all of us.

"Is he okay? Should I call the 119?"

I sat next to Jhope and placed my hand on his shoulder. He jumped up to see it was me beside him. His eyes were red and puffy while his face looked like he was slapped. His clothes were ripped and dirty which looked like he was in a fight. Jhope was crying even harder now, but we gave him a hug.