20

*not exactly how I pictured it but atleast*

"Come on, i clearly have a bigger brain than you," i said rolling my eyes..

"That's why your head so big," he said acting like he solved the biggest puzzle in the world.

"How could you?" I shouted offended..

And he burst into a fit of laughter.

"It's not even that funny," i said rolling my eyes at him  but he kept on laughing.

"Yes it is," he said as he held my waist and laughed.

We were seated on the bed crossed legged facing each other just talking about random shit.

moments  later..

"We should go out somewhere," he said, he had finally shut the fuck up. I  simply ignored him as i was still offended by the fact that he would stop laughing and making fun of my head.x

"Come on baby, i was kidding you have a normal sized head." He said wrapping his hands around me but I pulled away ,moved away from the bed and proceeded to the door.

He followed me ,bending alittle and wrapping his hands around me.

"Come on, I'm sorry , i wont make fun of you ever again," he said placing light kisses  on my neck.

I fought back the urge to smile but failed miserably.

"Oh there's my beautiful girlfriend, you look like a duck when your angry," he said as he continued to place kisses on my neck.

"You said you weren't gonna make fun of me ," i said slapping his forehead.

"Ouch, my sweet but how could I not, you're so gorgeous,"  he said and attempted to hug me again but I slapped his hands away and proceeded to open the door and move out of the room, down the stairs and to the kitchen.

"I knew you would come here but..... I have something to show you," he said approaching me and ripping his hand around my waist.

"Don't touch me ,"  i attempted to growl .

"Fine, fine , this way my lady ," he said like an usher pointing to the direction of the door .

I followed and he opened the door for me, we proceeded to his car which was a range rover or something I dont know what that are called.

He opened the door for me and i got in after a little bit of struggler with the fact that it was a high car and i was still recovering.

But I rejected his help when he tried to help me in.

I sat hand he closed the door then he proceeded to his side of the car.

The whole ride consisted of him trying to sweet talk me and me ignoring him and facing the window because I was  trying to hide my smile and the fact that I was dying of laughter. And then I fell alseep.

"We're here," he said as the vehicle came to  stop.

One word..

Beautiful...

We were at the shore of a lake  there was beautiful green grass with small flowers it all looked so beautiful and magical..

The door was opened and before I could even. Protest I was carried out of the car.

We moved until a small place where a picnc had been setup. And he put me down.

"Am I forgiven?"  He asked giving me a huge smile.

Oh you're lucky you handsome.

" maybe," I said looking away and wiping the tear that slipped out.

"Are you not happy?," he asked lifting up my face to face him. I tried looking away but failed miserably

"I'm happy,im so happy ," i sobbed  hugging him.

"Oh you're  so cute," he said lifting me up in the air and twirling in the air with is hands right below my ass.