The Files

Detective Louis W. Tomlinson, the best detective in the Murder/Major Investigation Teams (MIT). Not to mention he's one of the youngest detectives to work here in decades. He has that special eye for killers like Harry does, but not as precise as curlys. To Harry, the short, curvy lad is very attractive. His thin whispy hair that somehow always stays in place, beautiful blue green eyes that sparkle whenever the boy wears a blue shirt. And, last but definitely not least, his bum. The biggest arse in Englad. The most perfect ass in the U.K.. Harry daydreams about grabbing it and feeling the firm tissue in his palms. Hell, Harry dreams about wreck-

        "Styles?" Louis voice came back, interrupting Harry's thoughts.

        "Sorry, Sargent just took the blood reports if that's what you're looking for." Harry replies before pretending to do work on his computer.

        "No... I need the personal sample I wanted you to check out." The lad said in hushed voice as he nervously played with his finger nails.

        Harry remembered and searched through his filing cabinet. Detective had brought in a piece of blonde hair in the other day and asked Harry to run it through the data base. Normally, Styles was the blood guy and Ricker was everything else. But, Louis trusted the blood guy and Harry found it. "20 year old female." He stated as he handed the file over to Louis.

        "That fucker." Louis grumbled before searching in the folding. "May Poller." The detective bit his bottom lip before taking a deep breath. "He's cheating on me with a girl." Louis pathetically laughed before closing the file. "Thank you Styles."

        "Anytime." Harry nodded before watching the distressed lad walk to his desk. Harry had forgot that the curvy boy had a boyfriend. But, he guessed this was a plus because Louis was going to be single soon-- hopefully. Louis could spot a killer in darkness but can't spot his own boyfriend cheating on him in the brightest of daylight, poor boy.

        "Back to work." Harry mumbled to himself as he pulled up the site again and wrote down the address of the bakery. The lad checked his watch, lunch was in about 20 minutes. For once, Harry's hands were clean of any work. For fun, he started going through the files on his desk.

Maria Champel. 36. Bludgeoned to death with her own football trophy. Found floating in her pool. Case closed. "Ouch."

Quin Sanders. 18. Stabbed to death. Found on a beach. Case closed. "One of the hardest to solve, one fingerprint was found."

Maria Collar. 21. Was drugged, raped, then strangled. Found on the very bed she died in. Case closed. "Damn..."

James Clifford. Stabbed to death. Body was found in black plastic bags on the shore. Each ligament cut up into pieces. Case closed. "Nice to see your face again James." The lad smirked. This was one of his kills. It's easy to blame a murder on any criminal when you have someone like Jack the Ripper still deep in your memory.

        Harry gazed up as there was a knock on the window in front of him. "Proofing in 10 minutes." Tomlinson noted before tapping his watch and walking off. The lad yawned tiredly before closing out of everything on his computer and walking to the proofing room where he took his normal seat next to Detective Tomlinson. Sargent St.Germain was up front leading the investigation.

        "Luke Field. 29 year old male who was last seen in town at a coffee shop. We think he is our prime suspect and maybe our killer. I need a search warrant for his house and a Detective. Tomlinson, I'm going to let you handle this one with Officer Plude. Now with our victim-"

        It was the same story as everyone else's. Either stabbed to death, strangled, overdose, poisoned. The rest of the meeting was a blank to Styles. His job was done for now until there was another kill.

        "Isn't this great Harry!" Louis happily said with a smile as he elbowed the lad in the shoulder. The proofing was over.

        "Yeah, congratulations Louis. I hope you find our suspect." Harry tried to sound as cheerful as he could, but failed so he gave a smile before excusing himself for lunch.

((Hey guys! Be expecting an update everyday! And comment if you think I should start doing POV's for the future chapters! Please vote, it would mean a lot to me. Until next time lovelies!))