Blacking out-Mitch

A/N: Hey yall! this story is at 2000 reads! Thanks to everyone for your suport, I now know exactly where this is gonna go so the next chapter should be out in the next week :) Stay ***Flawless and don't forget to star and comment!

Mitch POV

It's beautiful, the way they don't realise that they're trusting me. They started letting my straps looser. they started leaving me almost alone. soon i'll be free, soon i'll be home. soon.

today they locked the door, but didn't tie me down. I'm so close to being free i can taste it. i can feel it, soon i'll be in the world again.

As bertha walked in the room a feeling like i've never felt before came to me. it was powerful and dominant and aggressive. but most of all, it was angry. Angry at her and what she'd done to me. angry at everyone who'd hurt me, and angry at how she made me feel.

She looked startled to see me up, maybe it wasn't part of their plan. but whatever made them do it i was gonna take full advantage of it. I ran over to her and pushed her against the wall. as i did so i became detached from myself, as if i was just watching my body do all this. It roughly kissed her, and i blacked out.

when i came back to myself, she was out cold on the table with no clothing. bruises and cuts coating her skin. Whatever happened was rough and quick sense no one had yet come down to check where she was. i looked down at my hands the fingernails coated in blood. i stared in shock and ran, ran out the open door and into a hallway. i had never been in this house alone and not blindfolded so i had no idea where to go. but my plan was to jump out the first window i saw and run, i know a great plan. as i ran through the house i noticed some things, like how there was no one there, and how all the doors had padlocks. whatever this place was, it wasn't somewhere safe for me.