Following teachers-Scott

Scott's POV

Ok, you can call me crazy when I tell you what I just did. I'm not even sure why I did it, but I guess the principle seemed to also be acting suspicious. So, I followed her to her home after school. Now I know that make me sound like a super weird, creepy, stalker dude, but I definitely wasn't wrong. I watched her open the door to her house, and guess who was on the other side. The missing janitor! I'm really freaking out right now, because they are either having an affair, or they are both responsible for the disappearance of Mitch. The fact that they might just be having an affair, is why I'm not so sure about going to the police. I will definitely have to do some more investigating before I report her. Maybe I could hire a private investigator, or I could try to break into her house. But either way, I'm gonna find out what's going on.

But the one thing that's making this really difficult, is that I think she saw me staring at her right before she closed her door. And this really big dude has been following me around all day. Not to mention the fact that I haven't seen the dude for about an hour, which really scares me. So, I might just have to lay low for a while.