Broken Friendship

Night
Error

Error pov:
How Could You! He Finally Trusted Me! And You Took It Away!

I kept trying to hit Night with my strings but he just kept dodging.

Calm down, you shouldn't have even been with my brother. I don't care! I fucking loved him!

Night pov:
Those words. It reminded me of how the villagers always loved Dream and hated me. I will not let him take something away from me again.

ENOUGH! I grabbed Error with my tenticle. You are to destroy, and kill Dream. Not to fall in love with him.

Besides, you saw how fast he betrayed you. Not even questioning what I said.

Error looked hurt after that. Probably cause he can see it's true.

Now come on, you got a job to do. Your the only one I see. What? I said

Your The Only One I See! You betrayed me, your first fucking friend, and took away the first person to try to help me!

Then What Did I Do! I let you stay here, I let you destroy whatever you wanted! But Not Help!

He helped me with my night terrors, he helped me with my eating disorder, he helped me with my phobia! All you did was let me suffer!

I stood shocked, he was right. I didn't even know he went through those. Before I could say anything else he started walking away.

Where are you goin- Don't talk to me. I want to be alone. Error,buddy, please. I didn't know. Don't call me buddy, we are not friends.

I heard the door of his room slam shut. All I wanted was Error back and away from Dream. But now, I'm starting to rethink that.