Agreement?

Error
Dream
Ink

Dream pov:
Hi Ink, what are you doing here? I was checking on you and to see if you found out who made the doll yet. But now I'm more curious of why he's here.

You mean Error, well it turns out he made the doll. I'm also taking care of him. What do you mean by taking care of him?

Ink, he has been through so much. After he crashed he told me how he doesn't eat or sleep. And now I'm helping with his haphephobia.

Ya, that's nice now move. What do you mea-? Before I could continue Ink shoot paint at Error. He dodged and shot strings at Ink.

ENOUGH! Both of you stop it. Ink, Error does not pose a threat so stop it. Grrr, fine, Dream, can I talk to you in private. Sure.

We went to my room so Error and Ink didn't start fighting again.

What Ink? Dream, I know you want to help, but Error doesn't deserve it. And why not? Yes he destroyed Aus, but after what he told me he needs help. He is lonely, scared, and just needs a friend.

Dream, he is a destroyer. All he knows is killing and destruction. He is using you. And what if he isn't. Then I'm just letting him have hope for the first time in who knows how long, only for it to be crushed.

Just, give him a chance Ink. We can show you he doesn't mean wrong. Mmm, fine, but if he is lying, I won't hesitate to end him. Thank you Ink.

Ink pov:
I watched as Dream happily left the room. When will you see Dream I'm worried about you. Worried that Error might hurt you.

Worried he might take you away from me.
~~~~~~~~~~
Where is Error!?