with an iron fist

Rèyla's head rang from the raising of voices echoing off the metal hull of the helm, within the roaring of voices she recognised Mithrax's from within the chaos, her footsteps quickened as she turned the corner towards the Eliksni headquarters, when she was caught off guard by another Eliksni who had recognised the woman from before, grabbing her by the arm the younger Eliksni shook his head.

"it would it be wise..Misraaks is--"

The two quickly glance over as the booming voice of Saint-14 shockwaves through the hull.

"Just because Ikora and Rèyla allow you to stay here doesn't mean you can take what you want! Our people are struggling as it is! And you want more? Pah!" The Titan crossed his arms over his chest in annoyance.

Rèyla looked back at the young Eliksni with gentle eyes.

"I'll be okay, do not worry."

She parted from him with a smile,as the Warlock turned and began walking towards both Mithrax and Saint her face soon adorned a frown.

"What seems to be the problem now?
She sharply asked out loud causing the two to break their sights with one another and turn onto the Warlock.

"We ask only for what can be given, we are few."
Mithrax calmly responded.

"What they want is more food! We do not have more. Food." Saint angrily barked, his strong tone cancelling put Mithrax.

"Saint--"

Rèyla breathed in deeply, quickly glancing over towards Mithrax before back onto the infamous Titan.

"It was mine and Ikora's decision to allow safe passage into the city for the Eliksni, they too are allowed all the help we can offer."

Though it was easy to the Warlock that Saint clearly thought otherwise as he shook his head, "you care more for them than your own people! You?!"

Rèyla looked away from Saint, those words cut deeper than any knife could.
This was becoming more than just about resources and she knew that, Saint knew that.

Her jaw clenched in anger as her eyes narrowed.

"Everyone deserves a chance Saint, if you can't understand that, I do not have anything else to say to you." She hissed under her breath.

Mithrax's eyes where glued onto the fiery haired woman that stood only a few feet away, he wanted to reach his arm out, to comfort her, to stop this arguing but he knew, they where strangers in a place that many didn't trust him, didn't trust his people.
But she? She had done more for them than any of the vanguard could understand, he knew that and so did the rest of his people.
But he was restricted of showing any affection towards her In front of the Titan.

Saint leaned towards the Warlock, his stature towering over her smaller frame.
"Lakshmi was right to not trust you.." he grumbled.

"Is that all or are you going to continue to talk."
Rèyla sharply turned her head towards him, the two only a few inches apart from one another.

"Just. Leave."

And with those words the Titan shoved his way past her, his heavy footsteps echoed off the metal flooring, the whole room fell silent.

All the other Eliksni in the room had hidden behind any object slightly larger then themselves, fearing for their lives, as they peered over towards Rèyla and Mithrax.

Mithrax lifted his head, watching saint exist from the room before he turned his attention back towards the Warlock, he could see the pain in her eyes.
"I'm--I'm sorry." He spoke out from the deathly silence.