Chapter 1

A/N:Hey guys this is my first fan fiction on this account, 'cause me being me I forgot my password to my other!

~Madison's POV~
It's just a normle day and I'm at the park with my best friend of eleven years, Stacy and my boyfriend of five months,Chad.
We've been at the park for a good three hours now, just talking,walking stuff like that now I'm sitting on the bench, we always sit on,watching people past and talking about stuff.
I'm sitting in the middle of Chad and Stacy and Chad is sitting so close with his arm wrapped around my shoulder, like always,Stacy is sitting there probably feeling like she is 3rd wheeling, but she's not.
"Can I have a bit of your drink?" Asked Stacy.
"Do you really want a bit of this drink?" I asked her straight back.
She looked at me confused.
"I been drinking it,Chad has been drinking it." I say.
"Oh no.I'll get my own.Stay there." Stacy said,getting up and rushing to the shop near the park.
Me and Chad were talking about this and that, when I saw a fimiler tall figure in the distance, so I sat forwards 'cause the sun was in my eyes,I squinted my eyes,I must of looked like a right idiot.
Then I see him,same blonde hair, same black ripped skinny jeans,same black trainers and a band top.
It was Luke......he was back.

~Luke's POV~
Well I have been on tour for the last couple months now we're back and chilling in the park.
It's around 1.00pm so there isn't many people around and I don't think we will get mugged of something around hare,everyone knows who we are.
Calum,Michael and Ashton have all gone to the shop,they were hungry but I stayed back.
I was looking around when I saw her,she was sitting with this guy,he was sitting so close to her he might as well sit on her,his arm was dropped over her shoulder like some scarf.
She hasn't changed a bit,she is still unbelievable beautiful, the only things that have changed is her hair it's longer and she got a slight tan.
'Who's that guy?' I ask myself over and over in my mind.
She looked at me and we were looking at each other for a moment or two before she turned her head to him.
Who am I kidding I still love her to bits,I was stupid for letting her go,I shouldn't of done the thing I did but you can't change the past.
"I'm guessing you've seen her?" I heard Calum's voice from behind me.
I turned so I was looking at him,I just nodded my head yes.
"You still feel bad. Don't you" He said.
He can read me like a book.
"Yeah." I said loud enough for him to only hear.
"People do stupid things when thair  drunk, Luke .So stop beating yourself up about it." Calum said as he put his hand on my shoulder.
His other hand was holding on to his packet of crisps.
"I know.But I can't stop thinking about it. I kisses Tilly the girl that coursed Maddie to cry in the girls bathroom all break or in her room.I knew it was a bad idea to go out with you best friend, 'cause it will always end badly, I was so blind in love with Madison that we went straight down that road." I say.
"Um....yeah.Where is Ash and Michael? They probably got mugged or arrested or something." Smiled Cal,trying to change the subject and slipped a crisp into his mouth.
He probably didn't know what to say to that,I just looked at Maddie.
*
Hope you liked it! Sorry for any mistakes😁
Dose anyone want chapter 2? Cause you can have it if you want☺