CHAPTER 2

HELLO THERE READERS AND WELCOME BACK TO ANOTHER CHAPTER OF'THE SILENT KID'  AND I HOPE THIS CHAPTER ENTERTAINS YOU , AND ALSO THANKS TO @JonnyWitt FOR ADDING MY BOOK TO YOUR READING LIST AND ALSO THANKS TO@Dabi65672 FOR COMMENTING I DON'T WANT TO WASTE ANYMORE OF YOUR TIME ,SO LET'S GET RIGHT INTO THE STORY.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

KAZUTO'S P.O.V

THE SAME DAY MORNING .

I groggily woke up from sunrays falling in my eyes from the window and i mentally sighed and i thought i don't have to wake up from my little sisters yelling but boy how wrong was i ,

"ONII- CHAN WAKE UP, IT'S TIME GO GET READY FOR YOUR NEW SCHOOL" she yelled from the opposite direction of my room and i groaned in frustration , "why does she have to be such a loud mouth" i thought to myself and then i got ready for school ,

which involves ,

brushing your teeth , have a shower , put on your damn uniform , tidy up your hair , pack your books in your back pack, put your damn phone or whatever you want in the damn bag or in your pocket , tidy up your hair .

I went down stairs and saw my mom had aldready made me breakfast and  it consists of  

Gohan.( plain steamed rice)

Miso Shiru. (miso soup)

Natto. (fermented soybeans with Spicy mustard , dried bonito shavings, seasoned seaweed and chopped green onions)

Tamago Kake Gohan( steamed rice  topped with raw egg and soy sauce seasoning together with salt) 

and quite a lot of other stuff too and they are all my favourites .

and i think i am drooling right now , i saw my mom chuckle and she motioned me to sit on the chair and i did ,

" SUGUHA COME AND HAVE BREAKFAST " my mom yelled and soon my little sister came in ,

suguha the devil in my life and she is attending another high school than me because she said that most of her friends from middle school are attending there  and she said that she will miss them so mom and dad decided to send her there so she won't miss the feeling of friends like i do, though she maybe a little devil but i still lover her cuz big bro and lil sis relationships do not die easily .(YOUR AUTHOR HAS EXPERIENCED THIS I HAD TO MOVE OUT OF THE SCHOOL TO A BETTER ONE AND I HAD TO LOSE A LOT OF FRIENDS WHOM I HAD MADE FRIENDS WITH FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS LOL I STILL MISS THEM I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THEIR NUMBERS , I USED TO BE AN IDIOT BACK THEN BUT NOW I'M NOT )

(YOUR AUTHOR HAS EXPERIENCED THIS I HAD TO MOVE OUT OF THE SCHOOL TO A BETTER ONE AND I HAD TO LOSE A LOT OF FRIENDS WHOM I HAD MADE FRIENDS WITH FOR ALMOST 7 YEARS LOL I STILL MISS THEM I DON'T HAVE ANY OF THEIR NUMBERS , I USED TO BE AN IDIOT BA...

(THIS IS WHAT THEIR BREAKFASST LOOKS LIKE)

i was ready to dig in but i decided to calm down for a bit and finally my sister sat down and we finally were ready to eat .