Chapter 5- Lunchtime

Hey guys sorry I haven't written much, I've had a lot of work on my hands but here's chapter 5
Amane's POV
I decided to meet up with the gang for lunch, Mei, though she was drawing in her sketchbook was the first to know something was up. "What's wrong No.7?" "Somethings on your mind?" She asked bored yet interested that the leader was quiet. Tsukasa jumped in for his brother. "Amane's got a crush~" this spiked Mei's curiosity. "Ooooh is that true Crazy Knife?" Mitsuba remarked, for once interested in this conversation. I grabbed my knees trying to ignore my embarrassment and annoyance. "Soooo, who is it?" Mei asked, not looking up from her sketchbook. "It's that new girl that Aoi-chan was with isn't it?" Akane pipped up. "Wh-what No it isn't!" I said. "Right~" Lemon said staring at his phone. I swear to God, Lemon if you even think about blackmailing me with this I'll kill ya. "Oh" Tsukasa said looking past me near the entrance. "Looks like she's here~" I turned around and sure enough that daikon legged girl was walking towards a table with that Kou boy and Aoi. "Is she seriously sitting with Lame-ass traffic safety earring?" Mitsuba said, following them with his huge, pink eyes. He always finds such unique nicknames for people, unique, rude but funny. "What?" Mei said noticing Mitsuba's expression, "Wishing Kou might come and sit with you~" she finished, now noticing Mitsuba's face was as pink as his hair. "Wh-what n-n-no," He said, clearly flustered at the thought. "Oh~ you'd sit very close to him indeed, very close~" Mei loved teasing Mitsuba especially if it involves his "crush" "BAKA!" Mitsuba yelled and whacked Mei across the back of her head. She just laughed but it was clear that it hurt. I looked back at Yashiro, Kou and Aoi seemed to be in a deep conversation but Yashiro didn't seem interested. Tsukasa must've noticed that I wasn't paying attention. "Yep, seems like our honoured leader can't take his eyes away from that girl," he said, "I do wonder if she'll be a good sister-in-law~". I turned towards him, Tsukasa I swear to God... Shut the Fvck up. I turned back to look at Yashiro but she was gone.

Nene's POV
I wasn't really listening to the story Aoi was telling, I was kinda in a trance. I snapped out of it when I heard my phone ringing*, I excused myself and went to go answer it in an empty hallway by the entrance. "Hey mum," I said, answering. On the other line my mother said, "hi Nene sweetie, I know it's the first day but can you please go to work today?" Huh, she doesn't mean that place... "Oh and it's not that disgusting diner, it's a cafe not to far from the school." Well at least it's not the other place. "It still might be a little embarrassing but please sweetie," my mum continued. "Your going to have to work at a maid cafe..." wh-what, did I hear right, b-but what if..
Flashback
"Hey~" a creepy, old dude came up to me, at that time I was working as a waitress to help my family. "What's someone like you working in a place like this~" Oh no, please no, I've been abused long enough, I don't think I can take much mor-"AAAGH!"
End of Flashback
"Please mum, I can't work in a place like that, you know what happened last time!"  I almost yelled at my phone. I could hear my mum tearing up on the other line. "I know sweetheart but please, we need your help!" -Silence- I know I need to help my family. "Okay" I replied, feeling nothing but the darkness that the memories have neared me with. "Thank you Nene." Was the last thing my mum said before she hung up.

Aoi's POV
Nene-chan said she had to take a call, which was fine but I'm a little worried. Sure it's her first day but something seems off about her. Maybe if I get to know her better, then she'll tell me. I decided to go check on her. I overhear something that catches my attention "Your going to have to work at a maid cafe," I hear the other line say. Nene seems shocked, something must've happened. Wait did she say maid cafe, as in the maid cafe from across the street, near the school. I wait patiently for Nene to finish her conversation. I felt bad barging into her privacy but I want to help. I hear her move again and jump out in front of her. That obviously scares her. "A-Aoi w-w-were y-you," she starts still clearly shocked. "Yeah sorry about that but I overheard your going to work at the maid cafe from across the street and I think I can help." I say. She still looks stunned but recovers to tears. That was surprising, "Re-Really?" She asks. "Of course after all I work there as well-oof" I get cut off as she hugs me. "Thank you Aoi-chan," she says. "No problem," I reply, "Now lets hurry up before the"
-bell rings-
"Dang it!"

Woohoo now that was a full on chapter with the most words of them all. Hope you've enjoyed this chapter cause there's more to come. 😉💕
Word Count: 910