Chapter 9

if you guys haven't read the 8 chapters on quotev,the author is heartstring,pls read it before continuing chapter 9!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My friend,I believe you forgot to tell her one essential thing about yourself."Jonas said.Allen looks at him and rolls his eyes.
"What?If you have nothing to do then go away.Y/n,come inside."Allen came forward to you and holds your hand that made you stand up from your seat.He then pulls you inside his office without saying anything.

He lets go of your hand and just stood there awkwardly.You were blushing by the sudden physical contact between you and Allen.He takes a deep breath and  walks to you slowly.

You give him a fake smile and walk backwards until your back hits the wall.Allen suddenly slams both of his hands on the wall beside your pretty face,trapping you.

"S-sir,please-".You were interrupted by him. "I love it when you're being submissive to me." He commented. "And I love it more when you beg me for something."
He whispered.

You and Allen were close enough until you can feel his breath on your face.He smirks and came closer to your left ear. "You're blushing infront of your bully? Fucking pathetic."

You cover your face with your hands and says "I won't let you hurt me anymore." Allen was amused by your bravery and leans in more closer.You can feel his toned chest in contact with your upper body.Allen then grabs your chin,making you look directly at him.
"I promise I won't hurt you.But I can't promise this."
Suddenly,he smashes his lips with yours leaving you shocked.You try to push him away with all your strength but it was useless,he is too strong.

Both of yours and Allen's lips were dancing with each other.You try to break the kiss but your body won't cooperate with you.

Allen was intense and his tongue explores your cave ,so deep and lustful.After a minute,he breaks the kiss and smirks at your disheveled state.You were panting from the kiss,blushing uncontrollably and felt...horny.

"P-please s-stop.."You said while panting.Allen just smirks and takes your hand with his,intertwining your small hand.He whispers, "Gosh,you look so cute."

He releases his hands with yours and walks towards his seat,continuing back to his work.You calmed yourself down and went towards the exit.

"Sit down." Allen ordered you before you can open the door.You nod and walk towards the chair in front of him and sat down.

There was an awkward silence.Everything was happening so fast with your bully and you didn't expect him to kiss you so intense.
You felt your body heating up again thinking about his lips on yours.You unknowingly shifted on your seat,feeling frustrated.Allen notices this and chuckled to himself.

"So,miss secretary.You and I will be going to a 5 day business trip to Maldives."
You slowly process everything that he said and a thought occured to you, just you and him?

"There is a lot of businessmen's there I would like to make deals with.We'll be going tomorrow morning,get ready."

You nod your head in agreement and sat up,to go to ghe exit.
"Oh,and you'll be going home with me."
We what? You thought.You gather up your courage to deny the order, "I can go back myself,I have a car ,sir."

He looks at you without any expression.
"I don't care.I want to take you somewhere."He said.You were frozen in your place and was panicking inside to think about more excuses but nothing came out of your mouth.Allen then gets up from his seat and takes his suit coat on his chair to wear it.After that,he walks towards you while grinning to himself.

He takes your right hand forcefully to pull you on to him without any warning.You stumbled and accidentally placed your hands on his chest.He was looking down on to you while smirking and says "Do my baby want me?"
He teases you.You push him off and walk backwards a little bit.

He frowns and says "Know your place,Y/n."
You look at him with a frown on your face and reach up your right hand to slap him.Before you could even hurt him,he takes your right hand and pulls you at him,again.He suddenly picks you up bridal style and while you were protesting his touch with your body.

"Let me down!"You screamed in protest.He didn't reply and just walk towards the exit.
"Let me go,you bastard!" You screamed again.His patience was gonna explode into anger.

_

Employees were looking both at you and Allen's situation.He was still carrying you bridal style and stops in front of the elevator.
"Let go of me!"You screamed but he then says "You can scream my name instead!"

He pushes the elevator button and the ride soon opened,revealing Jonas.Allen smirks at him and says "Hello friend,I see you have come back up here huh?"

Allen steps in the elevator and Jonas steps out.He looks at you with worried eyes and you just blushed profusely,embarrassed at your weak self.

"Let her down,Allen."Jonas said.Allen pushes his desired floor button and sets you down.You take this chance to run at Jonas but before you can even do that,Allen pulls you to hi again.Your back was in close contact with his body.

Jonas was mad and Allen took this chance to say, "Us lovers, are going on a holiday for a week.Isn't that right,baby?"He teases you.You were shocked at him and punch him on the face.

The elevator door was closing when you punched Allen.Your boss shrieks, "Ouch! The hell?!"

"This is what you get for violating my space!"You defended yourself.Allen looks at you in disbelief and rolls his eyes.

He straightened himself up before slamming you on the elevator wall.He smashes his lips on to you roughly.You try to push him ,but it was no use.He roams his hands on you slender body and pushes you against him.
Lust was taking control over you and you whimper.
He breaks the kiss and seductively says , "That shutted you up,right?Fucking bitch."

The elevator door opens to the basement and he walks out,you hurriedly walk behind him.