Chapter 11

You and Allen arrived at the hotel and your boss went to the reception desk to check in.You decided to follow him since you don't know what to do.

The receptionist and Allen were talking about the check in and price of the hotel.
"For 5 days,it'll be 5000$,Mr.Allen."

You heard the receptionist words and your mouth gaped at the price.Fucking 5000$! That is worth a month of my secretary job!
Allen looks at you suspiciously and says "Close that damn mouth."He smirked and continues to talk to the receptionist.

You close your mouth and walk towards the big window that showed to beach.It was 6.p.m,meaning it's going to be sunset soon.You leave your bag and exit the lobby to go to the beach.

As soon as you arrived there,your feet kicks the soft sand.You could not wait to play with the water in a few minutes.

"Secretary! here."Allen shouted at you from behind.He had brought your luggage with him from the far lobby.
You ran up to him and take your bag.You subconsciously smiled at him,making his heart throb.

"Thanks."You said and continues to walk up in front of him.He follows you pursuit and says "The room is number 469."

You nod your head as you look around for your hotel room.

(the hotel looks like this)

—-

Finally,you guys had arrived to your hotel room.Allen walks in front of you and scans the room card on the electronic handle.He opens the door and gestures for you to come in first.You walk in without a doubt and your eyes went wide.

"O-one bed?" You asked as you watched Allen closing the door.He looks at the bed and shrugs "Yeah,one bed.Got a problem?"

You gulp your saliva and went up to him. "Give me a new room." You demanded even though you knew there was no other room.

"I can sleep on the floor,no worries."He said as he ignores you and plopped him down on the king-sized bed.
You felt guilty but chooses to ignore it.

You then started to unpack your bag and bring out your swimming suit.You smile at the clothing and went inside the bathroom to change.

Allen was asleep on the bed as you walked out the bathroom after changing clothes.You didn't want to wear a bikini since you thought that Allen might be a pervert and bother you,you still brought it with you in case anything happens.

You look at Allen's peaceful sleeping face and touch his cheeks,lightly slapping it. "That's what you get,bastard."

You smile at yourself and went to get your sandals.After wearing the sandals,you quickly get out from the room and went to the beach.

—-

You were playing by yourself by the beach and waited as the sun went into hiding.For once,you are now peaceful and stress-free from the problems of the real world and your bullies.You wanted to run away,far away to an unknown place.But,financial problems are in your way and honestly,that sucked.

"Having fun?" You heard Allen's voice as he sat down behind you.Why is he always so close to me?.You thought.

"Don't come close-" You were interrupted by him hugging you from behind.He places his head on your left shoulder and his right hand plays with your right thigh.
"Did you slap me earlier?"He asked closely to your left ear.

You gulp and shake your head in disagreement. "N-no.."
He hummed and pinches your right thigh,making you scream in light pain. "Ouch! What was that for?"

"My baby can't lie to me or else she'll get her punishment."He seductively whispered.You felt your cheeks heating up and push his right hand away from your thigh. "Stop it,sir."

He hums in amusement and says "Just enjoy the view."

You decided to ignore his tricks and just watch the sun setting down.It was pretty and calming.Maybe Allen's calm heartbeat behind you made you comfortable,maybe his warm body made you feel safe,but just for a moment,everything was okay.

——

"I'll take a bath first." You said as you walk into the hotel room and grab your towel.Allen takes this chance to ask you, "Let's shower together."He hurriedly takes his towel and pushes you inside the bathroom. "We what-"

You were panicking inside as both of you went silent inside the bathroom.Allen takes off his white shirt,showing off his toned chest.You stared at his abs for a while and realises that you are also going to take off your clothing right in front of him.He pulls down his pants ,leaving him in his boxer.You turned away from him and quickly reach for the bathroom handle.But Allen was quick and grabs your hand,pulling you to him.

"Calm down,secretary."He smirks and looks at you from head to toe. "Strip." He ordered you.

You protest and tries to free yourself from his grasp.
"Let me go,you can the shower-"

You were interrupted by him,kissing you.He picks you up to put you on the bathroom sink counter.You pull out from the kiss and tries to steady your breath.He starts to lick your jaw softly and went down to your neck.
His hands were on your waist and thigh,softly caressing them.

You watch his pleasured face as he nibbles on your neck.You let out a soft whimper and he stops to look at you.Your gaze was on the floor,avoiding him.He grabs your chin and kiss you again,this time softly and gentle,like you were some precious diamond that needed to be taken care of.

Your body accepted Allen's touches.You were turned on by him.Allen is handsome,really,but you never really know wether he is only toying with you or is serious about this.

Allen breaks the kiss and smirks. "I can't take it anymore.Can I pleasure you,miss Y/n?"
You nod your head and lean towards him.

"Sure,you fucking dick."