Chapter 10

"NO!" You protested.Allen rolls his eyes at your word.
"There's no other room in the hotel and you want me to go by myself?"He asked. "You're an annoying secretary,you know that right?"

Apparently,there was only one room left in the 5 stars hotel in Maldives.You were panicking at the airport when Allen told you about it.
And now both of you guys were fighting inside the airplane.

"Why didn't you tell me sooner?! You're the annoying one here!"You shouted while putting your bags up on the space area up above you.
"I knew you were going to protest,that's why.Now now,should my baby be this violent to me?"

You give him a look of disbelief and disgust. "Don't call me baby." He shrugs and sat down on his seat.

He booked two expensive business airplane seat for you and him,both beside each other.He was planning to tease you on the way to Maldives, but he guessed you were too much a pain in the ass about this whole 'one bedroom' thing.He decided to postpone his tricks.

"Sit down and relax.I won't do anything to you."
You gulped and hesitatingly sat down on your seat.The airplane was about to take off.

"Don't bother me babe.I'm tired." Allen said while his eyes are closed.You sigh and says "Don't call me babe."

He chuckles and the flight attendants were now demonstrating safety measures.You play close attention to them.

This was your first ever flight without your mother accompanying you.And the untrustworthy nature your boss have over you,it is nerve wracking to say that you are scared.Allen glanced at your 'silent' state and puts his hand over yours.You look at him surprised and shoves off his hand.He frowns and forcefully intertwines your hand with his.
"Stop freaking out and accept my gesture,bitch." He said.You were mad blushing upon the physical contact between you and him.He grinned to himself and grips your hand tightly but not too much.

The airplane soon took off smoothly and you accidentally gripped Allen's hand tightly because of your nervousness. "Sorry." You apologised at him and he looks at you without any word.

You look at the opposite direction from him and scans the other guests faces to avoid Allen.Allen takes this chance to grab your chin and made you look at his face.

"Going to a trip with your bully,what a lucky girl you are." He teased you.You shove his hand away and grabs the magazine inside the front seat pocket in front of you.

Both of yours and Allen's hands were still intertwined, but you could care less about it.If you try to fight him,it'll end bad.

Allen admires your face while you were reading and pulls you slightly to him.He rests his head on your left shoulder.

You can feel his breath tickling your neck but you decided to ignore it.You knew he was only teasing you and wanted your reaction.Because that's what bullies do.

"You smell nice,I didn't know that.I love it."He whispered.You can feel your body shivering only by his seductive words but ignores it.He notices your attitude and leans in closer to your neck.

"Stop it,sir." You said.Allen ignores you and places his lips on your neck,licking your gentle skin.
By now you could not ignore the closeness between you and him.

You can feel his hot breath licking your skin and you accidentally let out a soft whimper.
"Already submitted to me,huh?" He stopped to say that sentence and continued his actions.

His breath wasn't calm like before,the more he licks you,the more he wanted to touch you,to capture you between his arms.

You push him away as you couldn't control your tears.Sure,you liked the lust between you and him but the trauma he gave you on your freshman's year is still clear and scary.

"L-let's just have a silent flight." You said softly.Allen was a little shocked at your sudden tears,he wanted to soothe you,to calm you down but he knows he's the cause of your tears.

"Fine by me."He smugly says.

_____

"Fucking finally!"Allen shouted while stretching his body.Both of you guys were at the pick up bag area.You, not forgetting your place as a secretary,reach up your boss's black luggage and give it to him as he waited for you to finish your work.

You then saw your purple medium-sized luggage and grab it from letting it go around the automatic circle place again.

—-

"Today,we'll just settle in our bedroom and eat dinner.You can do whatever you want,I want to sleep."Allen ordered you as you guys were waiting for a taxi.

"Okay."You said softly at him.He shrugs and a taxi came in front of you guys.The driver slides down his passenger window and greets us, "I'll take you to your hotel!"