Fox and Cat {2}

♡♡♡

♡♡♡

* Some Time Earlier *

Cold, stale air rushes against your bare skin, sending chills sprinting down your entire body.

You feel surrounded by darkness. The dripping of a broken faucet can be heard echoing around you.

Breaths of wind rush your exposed scars and you tighten every muscle, feeling vulnerable. Confusion enters the room as you wrap your arms around yourself.

Gusts of wind tickle your skin, making your scars known.

Satsujin's marks from his synth.

Mazoku's titanium claws.

Suddenly, a small light appears in front of you and your feet glide across the black floor. The vibrant light has no aura, no feeling at all.

As you get closer, a force shoves your body into the light and you stumble forward, your eyes squeezed shut.

But, instead of falling to the ground, you're simply upright, as if you never fell.

The light that was previously there is now gone. Once again, you're in the dark. But this is different.

Eyes are felt singeing their way into your body, through your skin and straight into your depth.

Discomfort takes over and you grow uneasy. All you can think about is somehow growing more arms so you can disappear and not be so vulnerable.

On spur of the moment, your head subconsciously shoots up and you look into two eyes in front of you.

They're the same as your own.

Except, there are small scratches all around the purple eyes. It looks as if someone, or something, were trying to claw the eyes out.

You grow infatuated and the previous discomfort slips away. Your hands raise to the eyes, staring straight into them.

You bring your cold fingers up and head toward the eyes, wanting to touch them... until you don't. Your hand freezes and you stop moving, standing completely still.