nine

Tig and Juice can't keep their eyes off the brunette bent over the front end of a car with a cigarette between her fingers. They mumble something to each other as they sit on two stools behind her, getting a view of her ass in those shorts of hers.

Jax feels something in his chest at the sight of his two brothers fawning over his girlfriend. "Hey." He snaps at the two guys. "Get outta here."

"The show's just starting." Tig smirks, licking his lips as he watches Sophia peel her t-shirt off, leaving her in her infamous black tank top. "You are one lucky son of a bitch, Teller. That girl is practically sex on legs." He bites his lip. "Damn shame you got to her first."

"Tig." Jax says in a warning tone.

"I'm just saying, man. If she wasn't with you, I'd have her bent the fuck over that car and I'd be balls fuckin deep in her."

"Tig." Jax repeats, giving him a dirty look. Tig huffs as he stands, nodding to Juice to head back to the clubhouse.

"Hey." Sophia says, leaning back against the car with another cigarette between her lips.

"What's up, darlin?" Jax smiles, kissing her cheek. "How's your dad?"

"He was fine when I left this morning. I told Gabe to call me if something happens." She taps the ash off. "Like he refuses to take his pills or something crazy."

"Would he do something crazy?"

"You don't know Scotty." She sighs. "Him and Gabe are the same person so it's hard telling what they'll do."

Jax nods, standing next to her with his arm behind her, their backs turned to the street.

They're caught up in their conversation when that orange Cadillac Fleetwood Eldorado pulls in and the door slams. "Sophia." Tweety snaps. "What the hell!?"

"What?" She asks, confused as to why the fuck he's back at the shop. "Car not running right?"

"You stood me the fuck up last night!"

"What?" Jax looks between them.

"Before you get your panties in a twist, he came by last week and wanted to talk."

"Last week!?"

"This your boyfriend?" Tweety asks, puffing his chest out as he stands eye to eye with his competition.

"Back the fuck up, Tweety." Jax sneers, glaring at the green eyes looking back at him. "If you want to talk, fucking talk."

"Nothing I want to say to you." He spits back. "C'mon, Sophia."

"I'm not going anywhere with you." She states.

"Let's go." He says firmly.

"No." Tweety reaches out and grabs her upper arm and pulls her from the car she's working on. "Dude, what the hell!?" She tries to yank her arm free but his grip is too tight.

"No fuckin way." Jax shoves Sophia back behind him then starts swinging at her ex.

Sophia watches from the ground, her chest heaving as Jax and Tweety beat the fuck out of each other. Her head snaps to the side when she hears shouting coming from the clubhouse.

Opie grabs Jax and pulls him back, stumbling over his feet and falling back against the concrete lot, his inked arm still anchored around his best friend.

Jax pulls away from him and gets back to his feet and starts wailing on the man laying on the ground but he's stopped when he feels a small hand on his arm. "Stop!" Sophia shouts, pulling him back. "Jax- stop!" She puts a hand on his chest to keep him back. "Go. I can handle this."