CH 3: New Dorm, New Life?

(Above is your wand)

Carmine usually found herself in situations that never went in her favor when she was back home. Students, especially female students, would disregard the fact that her father was an influential person and they would hurt her, physically and verbally. Over time you could say she developed a shield to protect herself and her feelings. Now in the present time, if someone tried to hurt her in those ways she would just ignore the fact, because after all, what was the point of standing up for herself when all her life she was told to be the 'perfect doll'. 

Now currently in the library with Crowley and Yuu, Carmine was sitting at a corner looking at all the foreign books when suddenly the same screen she saw just before she died showed up.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              Applicant: Carmine Hood

Due to unseen circumstances, you were sent to another world than of your desires.

                                           Another chance will be given:

                       STAY IN TWISTED WONDERLAND WITH BENEFITS

                                                                  OR

                        TRANSFER TO THE WORLD OF HARRY POTTER

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carmine contemplated her answer for a bit. Personally, she would have been fine in either world but now that she was in Twisted Wonderland, she had thoughts that it would be annoying to go through the same process again of how she came to Twisted wonderland again. She looked at the first option for a good while, 'I wonder what benefits it means,' deciding that the first option was the best one she pressed the button in the air. Another screen showed up, replacing the other.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              FIRST OPTION CHOSEN!

Carmine Hood had now been accepted into the world of Twisted                                Wonderland. Unseen bugs have occurred with the original transfer                                               to The World of Harry Potter. Compensation has been given to Carmine Hood. 

                                                         ----Access----

Carmine Hood has the ability of a witch from the wizarding world.                                               She will be given knowledge with books, potions, and magical creature guides. 

A new grant has been given: The world of Yuu Jeong has no apparent knowledge                    of the Harry Potter Wizarding World.

                                                    ----Access Closed----

                 After accepting the option screens will no longer appear

.

.

.

                                                           Accept Grant