CH 4: I guess I'll stray from the plot

I woke up the following morning refreshed but also very hungry. I thought that because no food came in last night and how Yuu was acting, she might've done something to the food like eat it all with Grim. I could hear voices talking downstairs and assumed that this would be when Crowley was telling Yuu and Grim to clean around the school. I snuck downstairs and saw Yuu and grim leaving the gate outside, and Crowley was at the door. I rushed towards him, hoping I could get in a few questions and a task.

"Mr. Crowley, wait!" I yelled as I caught up to him. "Ah, this is what I was forgetting! Ms. Hood, Yuu, and her monster already left to go clean the school. If you leave now you can catch up to them," he said, and I looked away, a little timid, "actually headmaster could I stay here for today and make renovations to the dorm house. If you don't believe I can do it, you can look at what I did last night and decide for yourself if I can. I won't stay here all-day obviously, I'll go outside too."

Mr. Crowley agreed to what I said once we saw my dorm room on the top floor. In fact, he was quite amazed, stating that this was quite high-level magic. The headmaster ended up asking you to present some magic to him, which you happily obliged, transfiguring an old chair into a simple yet elegant oak wood one. 

When the headmaster was going to exit the dorm, I called out to him one last time, "Mr. Crowley!" He turned to look at me, "there's actually one last thing I need to say," I said, suddenly finding the floorboards very interesting. "Yes Ms. Hood, what is it?" "Well I know it isn't the same for Yuu and how she got here because even if we came from parallel worlds, our circumstancises are very different," Crowley cocked his head to the side, "how so Ms. Hood," I paused for a moment trying to figure out what to say, "Well...you see Mr.Crowley I'm supposed to be dead...now before you say and thing because you look confused right now, I'll just explain everything that happened to me." 

Mr. Crowley sat on one of the cleaner chairs, and I sat on the other, and I started to explain my life and what was happening. For obvious reasons, I excluded the screen, the fictitious world I wanted to go to, and that this was a game in my world. I basically told Crowley the outline of my home life and social status, how hard things were with my mentality, and how I ended up ending my life. By the end of my explanation, Crowley was silent for a few moments then said, "Ms. Hood I am very sorry for what has happened to you in your life. I must have been very hard for you and I don't want you to find my next question rude for I am simply asking but are you sure that you died?"

I gave him a sad smile, "Oh Mr. Crowley, no one has ever survived falling into that river and the next morning, we always find the bodies that have fallen into it. When you fall into the river especially at the height I was at, it's most certainly that I died," I gave a brief pause, "so as you can see headmaster I can't go home because I've already died and this may be bold of me to ask, especially because you said this school became an all-boys college but would you be willing to admit me as a student here," after I said that I got a little flustered and added, "I mean obviously I can work too, like and assistant or something...or if you really don't want me here I can see if they have another academy or place I can go too...and if I-" "Ms. Hood-" Crowley cut me off and gave a big smile, "I think it would be wonderful to have you as a student here. Oviously I need to do the paperwork but from what you just told me, you don't have any place to go to so this is your best option."

I stood up from my chair and gave Crowley a smile and a thumbs-up, "Don't worry Mr. Crowley I won't disappoint you ," the said man chuckled and walked out the door. Now I stood standing in the middle of the living room, looking at what needs to be done. I thought that everything in this dorm house needed to be changed, and I have to just idea that I could transfigure everything to look like a modern classic victorian home. 

Before I could change anything, though, I could hear laughter coming closer. 'ah these may be the ghosts that reside here'  when the ghosts rounded the corner, I smiled and gave a wave, saying a simple, "hey!"