CH 1: Prologue

Why can't I be your perfect doll? I've perfected my speech, my walk, my figure, and I've even let go of my childhood. So tell me, father, why do you still hate me?

Sitting by the window sill, Carmine Hood looked out into the ashy night sky full of pollution. As the sun was slowly going down, she could feel her anxiety starting to rise more. Once the sun went down today Carmine would officially only have two weeks to get a year's worth of school work done. Over the past year, Carmine hasn't been able to do any work, mostly because of the overlying depression that was eating away at her soul. Her father went on a business trip for one whole year and after the school year was done, he would be coming home. Carmine could already feel the lashes on her body burn thinking about him. She wanted to get work done but she couldn't bring herself to sit down and get the work done and this fact made her very angry. 

The only solution she could think of was to get rid of her own life because to her, that made the most sense. She hated her father, her sisters, everyone who had their eyes on her, and, most of all, she hated all the expectations. After all, it's not like she had any friends anyways.

She opened her window and sat at the ledge looking down at the flowing river under her. If she didn't die on impact, she would surely die by the flow of the stream. She started scooching little by little until she only had to move a little bit to fall. 'Well, this was one hell of a life,' she thought. She closed her eyes and just about as she was going to lean forward a voice suddenly could be heard directly in front of her. She looked up and a glowing sign appeared before her.

         --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                    𝔼𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕣𝕖s 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨.

            𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕖 ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕡𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕣.

 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕟 𝕒𝕤 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕘𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖.

              𝕋𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕥𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝----𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕗𝕒𝕧𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕!

       𝔸𝕟𝕪 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕕𝕠, 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕗𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕤𝕪 𝕠𝕣 𝕤𝕔𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟.

 𝕆𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕟...𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕜𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕖𝕧𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕒𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤!

                                      𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖?

                                        𝕐𝕖𝕤                                        ℕ𝕠            

     ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The hell", I muttered looking at the random screen in front of me. Well, what the hell, I'm dying anyway. I clicked yes and I thought of a random world that may bring me happiness. Why not do Harry Potter, I chuckled a little thinking about it. I closed my eyes, leaned forward, and dropped in the ravine below. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-ERROR- -ERROR- SEQUENCE FOR NEW WORLD, HARRY POTTER, HAD FAILED NOW BOOTING BACKUP PLAN,  WORLD "TWISTED WONDERLAND" TO CARMINE HOOD. 

........E҉R҉R҉O҉R҉..........

......... ҉E҉R҉R҉O҉R҉.........

U̴̫̳̹̯͔̖̒N̸̞̫͎̳̣̊̀́̚̕Ä̸̛̻̼̞̖̺̬̖̃̎̉̒̓͝B̶̡̛͍̩͍͎͇̜̾̊͌̅͑ͅL̶̲̣͚͉̤̟̈̂̄Ĕ̷̢̠̜̫̘̘̤̖̉͌͆̀ ̵̜̺̉͛Ṱ̵̡͇͇͔̜͋̀̐̔͂͗̋͝Ö̸̰̣̳͓́̾͊̌̒ ̵̢͈͚̫͕͊͗́̇̚͝C̷̳͓̈́̍͑̌͂͐́̕͘͜͝Ȏ̴̯̦͎̪̿͑͒͝M̴̳͑͊̈́̈̏̇̔͘P̴͎̘̝̳͔̖̬͆̔͊̾̓͠L̵̨̨̯̳̝͚̈́̆̓͌̓̓̿͑͂̓Ę̴͖̣̖͖̊̎̔͌̕̚T̷̡̛̬̥̘́͊̐̍̀̆͝Ȩ̶͉͕͉̼̲͖̟͕̀̉̀̄̈̈́̔̕͜ ̶̛͔̞̩̺̩͙́̆̏̋͆͊͠T̷̛͓͖͗̈́̑̃͗R̶̢͎̻̘͚͈̃̌͒́̌̂̕Á̴͖͌Ņ̶͎̬̪̼̮̩͓̖̞̈́̄S̸͕̟̆̑̈́͌̋̓́̓͌F̴̝́͛́̈́̋̈́͊̽͝Ĕ̵͍͕̽̀͝͝R̶̢̩̞͖̣̭͕̞̘̄̑̇̓̑̆̾͝͝ ̸̠͕̤̻̩͚̟̟̂̓̑́͋̂͊̓̕͠O̴̤̲̟̤̮̥͐F̷̠̉ ̶͎̯͎̜̝̱̗̟̈͋̃̋C̸̦̑͋͗̇͋͒͂̕͝A̸̗̫̠̩̟̓̑́̑̃̅̽́̌̿Ŕ̸̼̘̼̱̝̙̱̐͐̈́̃M̸̹̲͖͈̜̝̗͂I̵͙͂́̒̀͗̅́͘̚N̵͓͉̣̮̣̅ͅE̶̦͍̤̻̬͑̑͛̆̓͌ͅ ̴̡̞̆H̸̬̭̼̭̥͖͗̄̾͋Ọ̵̡̻͊͛̑͑̀̈́̀ͅO̵̘̤̫̳̞̤̅̑̀̓̀͋̓͝ͅD̷̢̛̖͈̦̳̹̮̟̣͆͊̿̄͛̉̎̚

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carmine Hood...Welcome to Twisted Wonderland