Chapter 14

Author's Note: Our boy Nico is back on his feet and determined to get back his love. See what happens, enjoy<3

Percy's POV:

Expecting to not find Nico in his seat again during my next class I walked into the classroom to find him sitting in his seat playing on his phone. I rubbed my eyes thinking I was seeing wrong but it was him. The thing I'd been dreading for. Confrontation. I need to face him, now or sometime soon, but I was too scared. Too scared that if I see him now I'll wrap him into a hug. To tell him everything was a lie. So I went up to my teacher of that class and asked her, "Could I change seats? I can't see back there." She nodded and pointed me to another seat. 

And so the avoiding began. I tried my hardest to go the furthest from him in all our classes together. But he didn't seem angry at me when our eyes locked. But his eyes didn't contain that spark that he used to have. The spark of true happiness and love. He smiled but I know that was fake. But that smile was still beautiful as always. 

Nico's POV:

So far I couldn't get anything out of Percy. He wouldn't even look at me much less talk to me. But I knew exactly what to do to get the truth out of him. Percy had and I had study hall together today since our P.E teacher was out, and Percy always goes to the library to sleep. So when it was P.E I followed him to the library. I tried to keep quiet as I followed him to the back of the library, where no one really went unless they wanted old books. What was he doing there?

I followed him more but then halted to a stop around a bookshelf when he stopped at the back and took a seat. Percy got his headphones out of his bag and put then on his head. He looked to be listening to music, but then tears started pouring. My instincts kicked in and I rushed to his side. But then I realized that I'd given myself away. "What are you doing here?" he asked, eyes wide. "Uhh..." I trailed off at a loss of words on what to say.

I don't know what came over me at this time. Anger? Sadness? I don't know but I cornered him and pushed him against the shelf. "The hell Nico? Move," he said to me confused. "Not until you look me in the eye and say it was fake." Percy looked away, unable to let anything out of those stupid perfect lips of his. "It was fake..." he said but still not able to look me in the eye. He only did that when he was lying. I turned his hear to face me. "My eyes are here Jackson."

Percy's POV:

I missed how he said my name. Those eyes of his. His sweet voice. But I couldn't say anything. Instead I kept staring into his eyes. Those beautiful brown eyes. They reminded me of a small fawn. I stayed quiet and stared at the ground. I couldn't say it again. But around now Nico's grip loosened and I made a run for it. 

*timeskip*

"Percy!" yelled Hazel's voice. I stopped, waiting for her to catch up. She was probably here to yell at me again. "Percy I know you still love Nico, just tell me...why you did it." she begged. I stayed quiet. "You want the whole truth?" I asked quietly. She nodded, "The entire thing."

                                                                                 ----

Author's Note: Hey guys, so sorry if the past chapters have been bad, I just have no clue how to resolve this conflict. But hopefully what I have in story will make it better. I'm super grateful for everyone who had read my story so far, and thank you so much. Your reads and votes, and encouraging comments really mean a lot. And uhm Hazel will know the truth. So cya next chapter!