Chalter 22

Killua's p.o.v
••••••••••••••••
It's been a few days since Gon and I..got together. With him by my side it feels like something inside me has been filled.
.
.
.
"Killua..how are you gonna tell your parents about us?" Gon asks while laying on the bed in our room.

I sigh. "I'm not."

"Well aren't you gonna have to tell them eventually?"

"Who knows. I'd like to keep this a secret from them as long as possible. You'll be safer that way. And I'm sure now that I'm actually staying in the place they wanted me to we're on better terms and I'd like to keep it that way for a while."

"Hm ok" Gon rolls over and hops off the bed.

"And what about you Gon? What about your Aunt Mito?"

Gon immediately turns his face away from me. "I don't know.." he mumbles.

I decide it's time to change the subject. "by the way..Leorio said that I'm alright to stay here instead of the hospital. I just need to take it easy."

"Well you haven't really been doing tha-"

"Oh hush." I wave my hands in front of his face. "I'm doing just fine aren't I?"

He nods slowly.

I take Gons hand as we prepare to leave our room to go meet up with Alluka. We walk down the hallways hand in hand the whole way until we reach a more crowded area. Alluka wanted to meet up at one of the cafes on the first second floor. When we arrive we spot her already sitting at a table. We go over and take a seat at the table. He face lightens up when she sees us. "Hey guys!"

"Hiii Alluka!" Gon says with excitement. The two of them sure are smiley.

"Sooooo tell me what happened!"

We both look at her with confused looks on our faces. "About what?" I ask.

She roles her eyes. "Don't be dumb Killua. So who confessed to who? Tell me all the details!" She looks way to excited.

"Haaaah?! Who did you know about us?!" Gon exclaims.

"Killua told me last night."

"Oh.."

Killua looks over at me. "Alluka told me that she knew that you liked me." I say with a smirk which makes Gon get flustered.

"Well she figured it out!"

"Hehe your so cute." I say while placing my hand on Gons leg since he is next me to and Alluka is in front of us.

Alluka has the biggest smile on her face. "I'm really happy for you guys. Just make sure you don't get caught by mom or dad..or Illumi"

We both nod in sync.

"Welp. I'll leave you two be then. I just wanted to to say hi real quick hehe." Alluka stands up from where she was sitting and proceededs to leave.

"Byyyyyye!" Gon gives her a wave.

"Let's head back to the room."
.
.
.
Gons p.o.v
•••••••••••••
The monent we get back Killua pulls me closer to him and kisses me. "Hmf!"

Ahh I'm so not used to this yet. I gently wrap my arms around him. He starts to smile through our kiss. Eventually we break apart. "W..what?" I mumble.

"I like being able to do this now." He smirks.

"Me too."

I take off my shoes and set them by the front door. Killua and I walk inside and take a seat on the couch. I glance over at him. "What kind of stuff did you do before coming to earth?"

He tenses up. "Well..I did a lot of dangerous stuff."

"Go on."

"It was my job to make sure nothing suspicious got near the ship. If something came within a certain proximity of it then I'd have to shoot it down. It was mainly huge rocks and stuff but there was occasionally something bigger and more dangerous. I might have to continue that job in a few months when I'm all healed up. Everyone on the ships got to do something and that was what I just happened to get assigned to."

"So that's how you know how to fly those mini ships."

He nods. "Mhm"

I look out the giant glass windows. "So is this the only other ship out there?"

Killua shakes his head. "There were others..but they all got destroyed. This is the only ship left. Although we may have amazing technology, the threats that lie ahead are far more dangerous then you'd think. That's why there's only one ship left."

"Ohhh. So wherever the people who decided to go to space after the war happened they took more than 1 ship. I didn't know that.."

"I'm sure they teach you different stuff then what they taught me here." Killua says.

I move closer to Killua and lay my head in his lap. He stares down at me. "OH I just remembered something that happened when we first met!"

He looks at me curiously. "And what would that be?"

"Ehehe well when I was in the process of saving your life I had to give you CPR! So technically speaking we had out first kiss a long time ago." I try and hold in my laughs.

His face turns bright red. "Huh!? You never told me that!"

"I forgot!" I laugh at his reaction and he just makes a pouty face.

Killua slides a hand through my hair. "Your so forgetful sometimes."

"Hehe". A big smiles spreads across my face.

After we lay like that for a few hours Killua finally gets up. "I'm gonna head to the shower. You can go after me and then we can get in bed for the night."

"Ok.."

He leaves the living room and goes into our bedroom where the bathroom is. I decide to follow him so I can wait on the bed. As I'm laying there the thoughts of when we confessed to each other flood my mind. I wonder if Killua wants to...

I cover my face with my hands. "Embarrassing.."

The sound of the water from the shower keeps the room from being too silent.

I peak my head up from the bed and look at the bathroom door. He's in there right now...

I wanna go in...

I slam my face into the covers. Something is definitely wrong with me. I'm having all sorts of strange thoughts now..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ELLLOOOOO ok so I had an idea for my next story. I want to put some original characters in there like some of them might just be a random side character or they could play a bigger part in it. I was thinking that you guys could create some of these characters by giving me a name and a description of what they look like. (Maybe personality if ya wanna do that too) Y'all can make them however you want and what I'll probably end up doing is picking a few at random and they will appear in my next story somewhere. Just comment what you want your character to be like and in a few days I'll announce the characters that I'm choosing. :D

Also I'll be updating more then once or twice a week now.