Chapter 23

Gon's p.o.v
•••••••••••••

I stare at the bathroom door for a while but end up doing nothing. I can't..

Eventually Killua walks out with a towel around his waist. My eyes follow him around the room. He glances over at me and let's out a light chuckle. "Whachya staring at?"

I whip my head away from his direction. "N..nothing! I'm gonna go shower now!" I get off the bed and run into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me.

Ugh..I'm so stupid.

After I shower I get changed and walk back into the room feeling nice and refreshed. The first thing I see is Killua on the bed passed out. He must be really exhausted. After everything he's been through he deserves a good rest. I make my way over to the bed and slide in the covers next to him. I snuggle up closer to him and fall asleep listening to his heart beat.

Morning -Killua's p.o.v-
••••••••••
When I wake up, Gon is resting peacefully in my arms. Every time he's next to me it always makes me so happy. I slide my hand over his cheek and give my a light kiss on his forehead before getting out of bed to make breakfast. When I get to the kitchen there's a loud knock at the door. "Ugh who's here so early in the morning." I make my way to the door and open it.

My eyes widen at the sight in front of me. Mother.

"I see you've finally come to your senses and started living here dear." My mom says with a fake smile.

"What are you doing here."

"Tsk. You have no respect. I want to make sure your staying out of trouble. I've heard a rumor from someone and just want to make sure it isn't true."

My heart drops when she says this. "W..what rumor."

"It was nonsense. If it were really true your father would be raged. And I would be too of course. It's just that someone said that you had gotten your self a boyfriend."

My face turns pale. "Who said that.."

"Doesn't matter. Now let me in. I want to check for myself."

She tries to let her in but I block the door way. "It's not true. I'd rather it if you didn't come in." I say with a glare.

She scoffs at me. "Excuse me? I wasn't asking for your permission. Get out of my way." She pushes me to the side and walks in. "Talk back to me again and I'll get your father."

I instantly freeze. I don't want that...what do I do...

She gets closer and close to my bedroom. I can't let her...

I quickly run up to her and stand in front of the door. "I won't let you in." I clench my jaw shut.

"Why not. What are you hiding?" She has a wicked smirk on her face.

"Nothing! Your not welcome here. Get out."

"I guess I'm gonna have to get your dad to teach you a lesson."

My whole body starts to shake at the thought of that..

My mother shoves me out of the way and slams the door open. "NO!"

I scramble to my feet and try to pull her out put she already has the most horrific look on her face. "It was true!?"

She looks at me with disgust. "Your filthy Killua. Disgusting!"

Gon is sitting up in the bed with the same horrified look.

"He's not!- we aren't! He's nothing to me I swear!

Gon's p.o.v
•••••••••••••
I didn't need anyone to explain what was going on. I already knew. Although Killua was just trying to keep himself out of trouble those words still hurt..

His mother is staring right at me. She walks up to me and grabs me by the arm. She pulls me out of the bed and holds me by one arm.

Killua looks terrified. "N..no! Please stop! He didn't do anything stop!" Killua screams and yells at his mother. He looks so scared..

His mother takes her other hand and slaps me across the face. I gasp. She throws me to the ground and gives me a hard kick to the stomach. I Quickly curl up and hold my stomach in pain. It hurts..

At this point Killua is crying. I lift my head and look over at him. "It's ok.." I meant that. He's so scared that he's trembling. I've never seen him like this. He must really be scared of his parents.

She goes me another kick but this time to the face. "Gah!" Blood starts to trickle out of my nose and I can feel my cheek start to swell up.

"Listen real close boy. If I ever see you with my son ever again I will kill you. This relationship of yours ends now."

Those words anger me. And I snapped.

"I love him! And I don't give two shits if you try to kill me! I won't let you! Nor will Killu-"

"Gon stop." Killua interrupts. "Please..You'll just get hurt more than you already are. I can't bare to watch any longer."

My heart shatters. "But-!"

He slams his fist on the nightstand next to him. "Please.." he begs.

"I've had enough of this nonsense! Killua your coming with me! We're leaving this boy here!"
She grabs Killuas arms and practically drags him out of the bed room. I immediately stand up. Killua quickly pulls his arms out of his mother's grip and runs over to me. He grabs me and pulls me into a hug. "Gon I'm probably going to be gone for a while but you must absolutely not come after me. Leave this room and find Leorio or Kurapika. They will help you from there. I'll be ok..I'm begging you please don't come after me." He whispers this and then quickly goes back with his mother.

His mother angrily takes Killua out of the room and slams the main door. I'm left all alone. I try to process what just happened. His mom knows about our relationship..

I start to re think over the way Killua was acting. Something was definitely not right with him. I knew he didn't like his family but i didn't know he was that scared of them. For him to willingly go with her...I just..

I slump to my knees and cover my face with my hands.

Why can't we just be happy...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I'm
Having
Writers
Block :,)

Flgksovorowjcisocjwlzj