The letter

After leaving MPT Anubhav went straight to his house . Maa was not at home. She had gone to a trip with her friends. He entered his room . He picked it and closed all the windows and checked for any camera or microphone in his room. After checking he took the letter HM pit in his pocket and sat on his bed to read it.

The letter - Anu hum ab jo bhi karne ja rahe he wo sirf ek natak he. Hum aapse bohot pyaar karte he aur kabhi aapko nahi chodenge. Aapke,hamare,ammi aur pure mpt team ke upar nazar rakhi ja rhi he . Even KS aur VS bhai kidnap kar liye gaye he. Hume pata he aap abhi shock honge.

With the letter AS saw some photos attached. The photos were of him eating pani puri when HM called him and all the photos which arshad sent HM. He saw his sister's condition and became emotional. He was hell angry on whoever did this. He started reading the letter again.

The letter - Anu jisne ye sab kiya he wo hame college time se pasand karta tha aur Hume propose bhi kiya tha. Humne use mana kar diya tha par jab Hume aapse pyaar ho gaya tab wo wapis aa gaya he aur usne KS aur VS bhai ko chodne ki shart bhi yahi rakhi he ki agar hum uske pass aapko chodd kar chale jayenge to wo unhe chodd dega aur aap sabki jaan bach jayegi. Hum uske pass jayenge par ese nahi . Aapko humne jo watch di thi wesi hi ek watch hamare pass bhi he jo aapki watch se connected he.Usme tracker aur mic dono he.Hum wo pehen ke jayenge jisse aap hume sun aur track kar sakenge. I love you Anu. Hum aapki behen aur hamare bhai ko sahi salamat wapis pahuchayenge.

Anu felt proud on HM and was also proud that his belief that duty comes first is also instilled in HM. He was not able to sleep but was sure that HM will not let anything happen to KS or their family.

At the kidnapping spot -
( Now for vyoshma fans)
KS and VS were tied and they were bleeding. Both didn't care about their wound but were crying for the pain their love was facing.
KS - Patidev aap thik to he na.

VS - Kashi tum apni halat dekho. Me to bilkul thik hu par tum... 😢😢

KS was very angry on whoever kidnapped them as today they woke up a tigress by hurting her love.

KS - Ama kiski itni himmat huyi ki hamare Vani ko kidnap kar liya. Ama tum ek baar hamare saamne aao.Tumhari wo halat karenge ki muh se ekko baat niklegi - Daroga ji dekhe to bohot magar tumsa nahi dekha. 😡😡

A voice came from back - Are.. Me to darr gaya.

KS - Kon he saamne aake baat karo.

Voice - Are itni bhi kya jaldi he pehle tumhari MS ko to aane do phir saamne bhi aa jayenge.

KS - Ama tumhari maiya ki sassu maiya MS ko agar ek kharoch bhi aayi na to me tumhe nahi chodungi.
The voice stopped coming and there was a silence.

KS saw VS' s arm bleeding and was having tears in her eyes.
KS - Vani hume maaf kar do ye sab humari wajah se ho raha he. 😢😢

VS - Are kashi isme tumhari kya galti aur tum bilkul tension mat lo me thik hu. Tum bas yaha se kese nikla jaaye ye socho.

KS starts thinking . She saw some alcohol bottles on the table in front of them. She gestured VS and he understands.

KS drags her chair somehow and reach the table. She kicked the table and the bottles fall down and broke. She took a piece of glass in between her shoes and reached near VS chair. She stretched her legs up till VS' s hands.VS quickly took the glass piece from her and cut her rope. She then freed VS . They ran from there from the only window in the room.

When they reached far away from the place KS sat down. VS saw blood coming from her feet.
VS - Kashi ye kya he tumhe to bohot khun nikal raha he. 😧😧

KS - Are nahi Vani wo to bas kanch ka tukda lete huye chubh gaya tha. Choti si chot he . Hume abhi jaldi se MPT pahuchna he chalo.

VS without any warning took her in his arms and started walking. KS was shocked but was feeling blessed to have VS.
KS - Vani kab tak ese utha ke rakhoge. Yaha dur dur tak koi taxi ya koi bhi gaadi nahi dikh rahi he.

VS while showing anger - Jindagi bhar uthaunga. Ab tum bilkul chup raho. Me tumse baat nahi kar raha hu. 😠😠

KS smiled at his care and love. She kissed his cheek.

Precap - Haseena went to Arshad.....