AHHHHHHH

AHHHHH I HAVE A CRUSH AND i'M GOING CRAZY HELPPPPPPP 

Okay

I was asked to perform at the graduation ceremony for the eighth graders! I'm so excited!

and I get to do it with my crush!!!!!

He plays guitar and our music teacher has this little I guess band/group after school. 

His name is Michael and he has dark chocolate hair with milk chocolate natural highlights and blue-silver eyes. 

The silver flecks sparkle all the time and omg I'm falling so hard I can't even-

I GOTTA CHOOSE A DRESS AND MAKEUP AND OMFG SOMEONE HELP ME NOW

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oki so I chose a plain baby blue dress with a ruffle on top with little white floral eyelet trimming on the top and bottom of the ruffle, and on the bottom of the dress.

It is down to around as long as ankle socks stretch up.

Then, I have sparkly silver high heels (they aren't that high, they just have small heels, XD)

and then it comes with a sparkly silver belt (I hope you see where I'm going with this)

and I also have my Sapphire earrings, which are shaped in raindrops with real silver around it that's sprinkled with teensy tiny diamonds.

And my hair is this

with a braid crown and its red (orange)

(its the top one with this braid... I put it together myself).

Makeup is basically just a light rosy gloss on the lips that's slightly tinted and mascara, eyeshadow, and eyeliner.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH, I need to write some songs!