Ch:14 The feelings of a boy

( ^-^ quick note. If you don't already know. In Thailand people talk in third person when they love someone. Hehe, it's not bad translation or anything when we read those like that)

Pete

Today marks the first day of activities between the freshmen. I should be enjoying my time during the activities but my thoughts are unstable and the thought of someone keeps running round in my head. I don't know how I've managed to stand on the steps with everyone. The activities were exactly as P'Money had described them. The IC unit is not as competitive as the other thai program departments, which the majority of students are seated in, getting up and being alert the whole time.

He would have been in trouble if they had done something like that.

Another fortunate thing was that we were set up to go up in the afternoon, so I would be free after that.

A couple of adults had asked us to stay and watch the whole event. They said the closing ceremony was the best part, that they were launching fireworks everyone would love to see at the grand final.

But some opted to leave because it would take some time for each of the departments to present their act. There were lots of participating departments. There's also a separate highlight event tonight. That is a band performance that would represent the music department. It's said to be the last participante and is scheduled late.

"N'Pete Kha. Are you leaving kah? You can come join us over here sweetie."

P'Money takes hold of one of my arms and wraps it around his. I exchanged with him a smile.

" Goddess, sister! Haven't you taken notice of N'Pete's face? How can you force such a handsome man to walk with you like that? You're ruining the Ladyboy reputation in our university for behaving like that na kha. "

" Hey! I'm not forcing anyone!"

" What are you doing holding his arm like that then?"

" *flips imaginary hair back* Tss!!! N'Pete kha. I'm not forcing you, right? You can leave when you want. You can tell me if you want to leave. I won't feel hurt."

P'Money argues with another senior in her group before turning and asking me.

I don't want to be here in the first place, but... the only reason that I wanted to participate in the event was because I wanted to see Ae.

My mouth moves faster than usual when talking to P'Money.

" P'Money, khrub. When does the engineering department start their show?" I ask him and he turns to look at the schedule's program in his hands.

" Let me check... Engineering... Engineering... Engineering..."

"!!!"

I guess I have my answer.

Suddenly, there was a powerful loud noise coming from the entrance that made everyone's head turn in the direction of the simultaneous arrival of the engineering department.

It was as if there were an army of engineering students marching their way with their seniors wearing the classic engineering coat at the front of the pack. Followed by hundreds and hundreds of first year engineering freshmen in long lines with their hands held together. The students are arranged by boy girl, boy girl and they all have a serious look on their faces. Not one of them says a word and their leaders are asking people to make way for them so that no one blocks their way from the entrance.

The first year students are shouting: " Stairs ahead! Stairs ahead! Stairs ahead!...". All synchronized in really loud voices. Everyone would have goosebumps looking at the spectacle. Everyone of them marched in an organized and perfect fashion.