Ch:12 Profound Feelings

Ae

I find myself sitting like a patient with a high fever, my cheeks are burning hot, my eyes are frozen and my head feels so light. I don't know why I feel like this. I was possessed and kissed Pete when I saw how close his beautiful face was to me.

It's a feeling that I've never felt before.

Pete's lips are so soft. I felt like a dream when I kissed him, my whole body was struck by lightning. My body was in a dream but I could still feel how soft his lips were. This lovely feeling made me deepen the kiss and I pressed our lips closer together. The beating of my heart has become chaotic. I want to keep kissing him forever.

I don't know how to kiss, I've never kissed anyone, so I gave a simple kiss without any technique. I only know that Pete's lips are soft and I don't want to stop.

However, the emotions.... The emotions I had repressed deep in my heart have been keeping me restless these last couple of days, they finally make me break the kiss slowly.

The last ray of sunshine shined on the car. Pete frowns slightly,his eyes shine; His tall nose, delicate lips and handsome face. There's a vivid look on his face that can fascinate all the girls. His cheeks burn with a vibrant blush, but in my eyes... He looks so cute!

I finally told him all the feelings that had been buried in my heart.

" I... maybe... like you more than just a friend, Pete."

I can clearly tell that Pete is stunned even before I finish what I was saying... he didn't say a word as he sat there in shock. I'm really surprised by my own words, He's probably more surprised himself.

But the worst part is that, I masturbated thinking of him!

" More... more than... a friend..."

Pete murmurs out, as if his spirit was leaving his body.

I fear so much that he'll hate me because after all, he doesn't have greater feelings towards me than friendship. I can't even compare myself to his ex boyfriend.

But, he remains silent. He doesn't deny or avoid it. The silence brings out the feelings stored deep in my heart.

" I... I don't know... I've been confused these days. I can't stop thinking and worrying about you. I feel something strange everytime that I think about you."

I sigh, I don't want to avoid it anymore. Seeing Pete squint his eyes and try to come back to his senses makes me think that he's like a child.

He's so cute! He's cheating!

" What do I do!? I like to hold your hand, I like touching your face..."

I look silently at his cheeks, wishing to feel its softness in my hand. I remind myself that now is not the time for that.

There have been lots of times that I've held my feelings back ever since we've met. If that wasn't the case, I would have touched his cheeks by now.

" Your face is so soft. To be honest with you, I just want to keep touching it... I don't know what this feeling means. I've never been as close to someone like I am with you. What do you think I should do?"

I gently scratch my head. I've always taken things calmly whenever something happened. I used to know exactly what I wanted to do. This is the first time in my 18 years of life that I've been so insecure about myself. I just want to feel the beauty and sweetness of Pete.

" I'm not sure what type of 'feeling' I have for you, a friend? Younger brother? Or... like this?"

Pete's face blushed brighter when I suggested "like this." He's like a rip apple that everyone wants to take a bite out of. I use all my effort not to take his cheeks in my hands. I move away from him a little, I don't want to pressure him so much.