Ch:51 Love's Reasoning

Third Person

"I'll go shower first."

"Okay, Ae can take a shower first. What are we having for dinner tonight?"

"I'll make some fried rice later, I've just put a little one the stove."

"Okay, Ae."

If words could express express Ai Koon Chai Pitchaya's emotion, he'd find out that his answer is represented by this emoji: ^-^

The tall and handsome young master sat on the sofa and let his thoughts wander on. He observed his boyfriend entering the room with his sports clothes attire on. His the side of his lips made a passage for a bright smile.

Ae is staying here tonight! Ae is staying here tonight! Ae is sleeping here tonight!

Pete was having these thoughts while he grabbed onto the pillow sitting beside him, and looking at the pot on the stove that Ae had just turned on. He smiled when he thought about being able to be together tonight.

Though Pete isn't a selfish person who always wants to stay by his boyfriend's side all the time, but a couple weekends have past since they last spent the night together. Not to mention that he was a healthy young man but deep down he was still anxious about what would happen tonight. 

Ae is going to make some fried rice for me.

This can look like a small thing to others but it was a big thing for those two who were deeply in love because, Ae only need to say that he was making him some fried rice and Pete wouldn't be able to contain his smile anymore.

"I'm so happy!" 

Pete murmured and held the pillow tighter than ever. He was afraid he could die from this small happiness. 

The phone rang, Pete smiled, he put the pillow to the side and picked up his phone. He smiled even more when he saw who had sent him the message.

"Deli..."

His emotions made him unconsciously  say her name repeatedly till she sent him a 'confused' bear emoji.

"I'm so happy today."

[Oh? Did something good happen? Do tell...]

His friend asked. He really wanted to share his happiness but, he knew that it was better to keep it a secret. Even is Deli was a close friends second to his mother, he shouldn't tell her about these things. And besides, she's also close to our grandmother.

"...I'm happy because you sent me a message..."

[It makes me feel shy... when you say things like that...]

Pete laughed when he read her message. He didn't understand the true meaning behind the message.

[Speaking of which... I really want to see you. Would you like to come to my grandmother's birthday party? You should come. I'll be mad at you if you don't. We haven't seen each other for a long time now.]

Pete laughed when he saw that she was sending messages none stop. He didn't even have the chance to answer her, so he briefly answered her.

"...Of course, I'll definitely be there! I also want to see you and grandma..."

After all, for someone like me that doesn't have many friends, Deli could be considered as a good friend of mine. 

"Pete! I'm done showering! Go and take a shower! I'll cook some fried rice for you."