Discovery

As Kara and Alex are talking Lena starts mumbling and rolling around alex and Kara both notice her and walk over to her bed
Kara?.. Alex?.. Lena it's me Alex I just need you to answer a question for me. Ok Alex. How many fingers am I holding up * she holds 3 fingers up* 3? Great she's stable you can tell her the news now if you want to. I can leave thr room if you want. Yes please Alex that would be amazing. Alex nods and leaves. Talk to me about what?.. well you remember the other night... yes I remember.. WAIT.. A-am I pregnant.. * Kara nods* * * Lena starts to cry happy tears* * they both hug* . I'm about to give you some other news what might come as a shock. Surprise! Your kryptonian aswell and I think you experienced kryptonite. What?.. that can't be possible. Well Lena it's true Alex did the test when you passed out. If you want when you are out of bed I can teach you some of your powers. Before Lena has a chance to speak lex comes in. Well well well I see you found out finally. I'm about to drop a bombshell surprise your going to be a uncle 🙃.  WHAT!???!!?!?!?!!. Lena touches her stomach and says, you heard me correctly we have a baby growing in here. Kara leans down and kisses lenas stomach* * Lena gets butterflies* Alex comes back in and says Lena want me to do the ultra sound to see how many babies you have growing? Yes please Alex. Alex does the ultra sound she says congrats Lena! It's triplets Kara repeated triplets?... those have never been on krypton ever Lena twins are are rare and triplets.. we could be the first people this is just.. I'm speechless. Lena questioned could you see the genders Alex replies with I found out one is a boy I am still busy with the other 2. Moments later Alex says I see 2boys and one girl congrats guys! As Alex looks at Lena she sees a big smile of glee growing on her face * Alex smiles back* my baby sister is growing up *Kara laughs*
Lena looks at lex at the other side of the room revengefully* so Lena the reason you passed out is because you experienced kryptonite for the first time. If I remembered it correctly? "Yes, but kara I'm kryptonian?" Lena responds to lex as she changes her sentence directed to kara. Lex gets mad at lena for leaving him hanging like that, making a plan for his next strike instead of taking it this quickly. Kara answers to lena 'YES LOVE YOU ARE KRYPTONIAN I CANT BELIVE IT EITHER!'. Lena 'ON MY GOD I HAVE POWERS?'. Kara: OH MY GOD I DDINT EVEN THINK OF THAT YOU MIGHT HAVE POWERS!!' Alex "you wanna test them out lena?'. Lena tries to be formal saying 'so where is the testing room?'. Alex takes lena with her 'follow me'.
Hi guys this chapter is NOT finished it's just that owner 2 hasn't been online in a while and we probably won't get to finish this chapter for a few weeks. But don't worry this chapter isn't finished it's just I wanted to post something for yall. There might not be a update for a few weeks because I think owner 2 has has her phone taken of her. Bye everyone and I hope you have a good summer! X
Owner 1