Principle of Business

Aroon POV:

its been a couple days since, ~the incident~, and I'm still head over heels for my neighbor. After that kiss, he's all I can think of. But for the last couple of days, i haven't seen him around.

Then later, i see him.

He's wearing his usual suit, but in black instead of green. He looks upset. I walk up to him, with a small model top hat i 3D printed just for him.

"Hey" I said energetically.

He glared, before stomping off. How rude.

Then i saw something, he had dropped his signature sunglasses and gloves! I huffed before picking it up and running off in the direction he had gone. I caught up to him right as he walked into his apartment. Ugh.

I decided not to bother him, I didn't want to get my feelings hurt today, so I took his stuff back to my room and decided to give it to him the next time I saw him, along with the little hat.

That evening, after I had gotten ready for bed and brushed my teeth, I decided to have some fun. I put on the hat and glasses, and started to pretend I was chopping down trees. Then I heard it, a knock at the door.

Without thinking, still wearing his gloves, I opened the door, and, it was him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, with a hint of disgust in his voice.

"Uh.... I found your stuff" I offered weakly.

"I can see that."

Why is he being so rude. I mean I am wearing his clothes that I took without asking , I thought.

"Sorry" he muttered.

"W-what?"

"Sorry for being so rude, just, business problems"

"Wanna talk about it"

"No not really, just boring paperwork" he said with a sigh.

"Just make your signs bigger, that's a tried and true principle of business" I said with a smile, handing over the shades and gloves.

He chuckled, before blushing "Thanks. Would you like to visit the Thneed factory with me?" he asked quickly.

"Of coUrse!!" I said, with a giant voice crack."Ahem, I mean sure"

"Pick you up at noon" he said with a wink, before walking off.