chapter 1 • genesis •

** ho hooooooooo**

It's anarchy everywhere. There are no rules. There is no fear. Chaos in the whole of the yokai world. When the sun slips into the horizon and as the moon rises, darkness takes over. The real citizens of the land come out lurking from every corner. The tall guy in the supermarket is a master class samurai yokai. That guy who you bully in class is a kappa. That girl with the long hair who lives by the graveyard is a descendant of Enma-ai. Hiding under human forms are these vicious creatures. Born to take over, it's yokai nature for the survival of the fittest. Just after Rikuo Nura fought Hagoromo Gitsune, the evil fox, things started to settle down. Her yokai were once and for all gone. Her son who had to return was not going to return anytime soon. Over time, small yokai groups formed alliances with other groups which later became communities. Some communities grew stronger into clans. These minute clans and the weaker clans served major clans. One of the most powerful clans, the Nura clan was a clan which these inferior clans wanted to join hands with. There were some serious rival clans too who wanted to slit the throats of every member of the Nura clan. All these yokai were dreaming. It wasn't easy to join his clan. It was nearly impossible to even touch them.

Rikuo Nura, who was known as nurarihyon no mago or the lord of pandemonium was now a 21 year old man with killer looks and a body any yokai would crave to have. He was no more a hanyo. He accepted to be a full yokai the very same year. And he got stronger now that every single vein in him had that blood. With his past that bothered him even now, he decided to protect everyone he cared about; his clan members who stuck with his ancestors and him for over 500 years. The most important person to him, his mother. He would never let anything ever harm them. His house which spread over acres had a lot of yokai living there. The main house consisted of the initial members. The outer quarters consisted of other clan and alliance members. The Gaiken clan, the 21 siblings, the Sugihara clans were the only alliances made by the platinum haired yokai who most the times chose to be in his deceiving human form. He had chiseled cheeks with prominent cheek bones and his straight brown hair had bangs which would be gelled backwards. His biceps could put a wrestler to same. He was an epitome of how a yokai should be. The one and only lord.

Second to his clan members he trusted his best friend Won. Lee Won Jae. He was the leader of the Nomads. The nomads secretly helped the Nuras. They were a mixture of yokai half or full. Strong or weak. They were settled in a secret dimension in between the Rai mountains. Won too was a handsome young man with blonde hair. He was a hanyo so his appearance was that of a human. He and Nura met at a yokai gig where different yokai would gather to drink and play games. And ever since, then they were inseparable. The nomads were everywhere in the country. It was an extensive network. But their main house was at the Rai Mountain in a beautiful valley. The nomads would supply any kind of information or weaponry to the Nura's as they all trusted him and most of the nomads owed something to the great Rihan Nura.

__________________________
Hey guys.
Hope you liked the first chapter. Comment and vote if you did. And check out my fanfic of Bigbang( kpop band ) if you want to. :)
Xoxo
Anusha.