Year 3‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Chapter 2☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

তততততততততততত

তততততততততততত

It was the first of september, and the Diggorys were at Platform nine and three quarters. Amos and Catrina were dropping their children off earlier than they usually would, since their jobs at the Ministry had been more demanding than usual because of the escape of Sirius Black.

"'Thena, are you sure you'll be able to carry your trunk?" Amos asked his daughter.

"Of course I will, Dad." said Athena. Although when she tried to lift it, it was evident that she was having a hard time, "And Ceddy can always carry them for me" she smiled innocently at the boy.

"Great, now I'm your personal porter" muttered Cedric sarcastically.

"What's the point on you having muscles if you can't carry my stuff." she retorted. "Or most importantly, give me piggyback rides!". 

Cedric shook his head, chuckling.

"You know, Ced," began their mother. "Speaking of muscles... how come you don't have a girlfriend yet?"

"Mum!" exclaimed Cedric, "I've alredy told you, it's just—"

"That he hasn't had the guts to ask Cho Chang out." interrupted Athena.

"Who's Cho Chang?" asked Catrina eagerly.

"And how come if you fancy her, you haven't ask her out, Ced?" said Amos. "A handsome boy like you could have any girl he wanted."

"I don't fancy her," said Cedric, although his cheeks were slightly pink. "We're just friends."

"I must say that I'm getting quite tired of other girls telling me — for some reason that I don't understand — how amazing and good-looking you are." Athena mocked, "And they keep asking me if you're single, and it doesn't matter how much I tell them that you drool in you sleep—"

"Come on, Ced," Catrina cut her off, "At this rate I'll have my first grandchild at my 90s."

"Oh yeah," grinned Athena. "And you better not be expecting one from me, 'cause you'd be very disappointed."

"You've still got a lot of time to change your mind, 'Thena." said their father. "But it's better if you don't even think about having a boyfriend anytime soon."

"Oh come on, Amos," Catrina nudged him slightly. "There might be a particular boy that could get your approval." she winked at Athena, who blushed slightly.

"I just don't like babies, Dad." Athena tried to ignore what her mother had just said. "They're clingy, smelly and cry too much" she said.

"You don't like them because they remind you of yourself." joked Cedric.

"That is not true," Athena stuck her tongue out at him, which he returned.

"Now, now," said their father. "You better board the train now, we have to get to work.".