Year 3‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Chapter 8☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

তততততততততততত

তততততততততততত

After an hour of detention with McGonagall on Saturday, Athena set her quill down on her desk. The parchment in front of her full of: "I shouldn't take violent approaches on things, no matter the reason."

She groaned and rested her head on the table, her right hand feeling like it was going to explote.

"Can we drink tea now?" she asked McGonagall, who was watching her dramatics looking quite amused.

"I believe we can," McGonagall said, alredy pouring the tea into the cups.

Athena truly enjoyed her detentions with the Transfiguration teacher (except for the actual detention part), they would drink tea while Athena told her about "the tea" happening between the students — which might surprise you, but Minerva actually found amusing to hear about.

They chatted for maybe half an hour before Athena brought out a sudden question.

"Minnie," she began. "If I asked you what do you think I could be when I grow up, what would you say?"

"In what way are you asking, Miss Diggory? Do you mean career advice?"

"Yeah," said Athena. "It's just I've been thinking about it lately — and before I thought about maybe going into Quidditch — but after I did such a great job investigating on Professor Lupin and Sirius Black—"

"Miss Diggory, I asked you not to waste time with that."

"You actually didn't, Professor," Athena grinned. "And yeah, I might have spent quite some time with it — nearly a whole day in the library actually," she muttered. "But you know I don't give up that easly, that's actually one of the things I love the most about myself, that I never give up. I haven't done it, I won't do it now, and I'm pretty sure I won't in the future." she winked.

McGonagall was visibly fighting back a smile.

"And there's another thing," Athena perked up. "Have a particular quartet called "The Marauders", ever asked you anything particular about Animagi — or perhaps how to become one?"

McGonagall seemed lost in thought for a second, "Now that I think about it, yes, they did ask me a lot about that topic."

Athena nodded, a few things in her head making sense now.

"Answering to your first question, Athena," McGonagall spoke after a moment. "I do think that you could very well become the Minister of Magic one day."

Athena stared at her, stunned, but a overjoyed sort of stunned. One of the adults she looked up the most, told her she had the potential to become the freaking Minister of Magic.

"You— you really think so?"

"Of course," Minerva smiled at her. "You do have the skills, specially if you keep on with the path you're making, I've seen you're a great leader, and very ambitious and cunning, but determined and brave as well; and you do have wits, not exactly like our current Minister — although it might be good for you to start following the rules."