☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ chapter six ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

A/N: TW PANIC ATTACK IN THIS CHAPTER. I'LL GIVE A HEADS UP BEFORE IT COMES UP.

I wake up, still overthinking about last night. I turn over to see Karl already awake. "Good morning princess." he said, his voice raspy because he just woke up. What's up with the nickname? Whatever, don't think too much about it Y/N, you thought to yourself. "Good morning." I said, rubbing my eyes.

I got up and went into the kitchen, grabbing a monster and sitting on the couch, giving Karl privacy and time to get ready. About 5mins later Tommy and Tubbo came in the living room and sat down as well. "You gonna explain last night Y/N?" Tommy teased. "Tommy I swear I will pour this monster on you, deadass." I threatened. "WHAT I WAS JUST WOND-" Tommy got cut off by Karl walking in.

I got off the couch and went into the room to get ready. I put on a white cropped Betty Boop tank top, a short pink cardigan, and a white skirt. I started on my skincare and Karl walked in. "Oh hey Karl." I said. "Hey Y/N, mind if I sit in here while you get ready?" he asked. "No not at all, I would actually enjoy your company." I said smiling.

I did my makeup. I put on winged eyeliner, pink eyeshadow, false eyelashes, blush, and highlighter. "What inspires your makeup?" Karl asked. "Uhh I don't know, Avril Lavigne really inspired me as a kid so I guess her. Oh and Jade West from Victorious, she was also my first girl crush." I said laughing at the last part.

"Interesting.." he laughed. I put all of my makeup back in my makeup bag and went back into the living room, everyone else in there as well. "So what are we gonna do today guys?" I asked, leaning on the kitchen counter.

"I thought that we could go to the park, and maybe take some pictures, and just hang out." Will suggested. "Yeah I like that idea!" I said. Everyone else liked the idea as well, so we all got in Clay's car, his being the biggest.

Tommy grabbed the aux cord and played a bunch of Hamilton songs. "I actually haven't watched Hamilton." I said. "WHAT?!" everyone said in unison. "It's the best play of all time, you have to watch it." Tommy said, Tubbo shaking his head, agreeing.

We finally got to the park, there was a little pond so me and Niki went over to it. There were ducks in the pond so me and Niki fed them bread, that Niki brought just incase. Tommy ran at the ducks scaring them away.

"TOMMY!" Niki shouted. "WHAAT, ITS A SURVIVAL TACTIC!" Tommy shouted back. Me and Niki got off the ground and walked to the others. Me and Karl took a picture, and I posted it on my Instagram.

Y/U/N

My favorite white boy 🙄♥️ 💬 ✈️👥 Liked by tommyinnitt and 10

♥️ 💬 ✈️
👥 Liked by tommyinnitt and 10.5k others
View all 5k comments
nihaachuu: Today was so fun! Loved feeding the ducks!
^Y/U/N: Yes it was! Until Tommy scared them away ✋🙄.
^tommyinnitt: HEY ITS SURVIVAL TACTICS. AT LEAST IM NOT AMERICAN.

We stayed at the park for a couple more hours, just hanging out and having fun. We went back to Clay's house and decided to watch a scary movie, since Halloween was soon, we decided on the Conjuring. During the movie I decided to check my Instagram post from a couple of hours ago.

TW: PANIC ATTACK
Most of the comments were "Ew why would Karl pick her.", "Girl Karl doesn't want you LMAO.", "Kys last night and now this? tf?". I felt tears tug at my eyes, and my heart beat faster.

I quickly got up, Karl turned and looked at me worryingly, I flashed a quick smile and headed straight for the bathroom. I locked the door and looked in the mirror. I kept sobbing while all of the comments ran through my head.

You're worthless, ugly, you will never amount to anything, you're stupid, Karl will never like you, my mind raced. I fell on the floor crying, and shaking, getting harder to breathe. I heard footsteps towards the door, it was Karl.

"Y/N? Everything okay in there." he asked. I sobbed in reply. "Y/N, please open the door." Karl said in a shaky voice. I pulled myself off the floor and unlocked the door, and collapsed back down to the floor trembling and crying.

Karl immediately pulled me into a hug. He sat on the floor and pulled me into his lap, putting his arms around me. He looked at me and wiped a tear off my cheek. "Whats wrong Y/N?" he said and frowned. I showed him my phone, he scrolled through the comments and looked down at me.

"I'm so sorry that people are being like that. I'll adress this on Twitter." Karl said and wrapped his arms around me and rocked back and forth, placing a kiss on my forehead. "Lets get out of the bathroom and go to bed, thats where everyone else is too." he said and got up.

I followed him to the bedroom and put shorts on. I noticed I must've not packed enough things to sleep in because I didn't have a shirt to wear to sleep. I could've kept the tank top that I had on, on but I didn't want to.

I turned to Karl. "Hey uh this might be weird but can I sleep in one of your hoodies? I didn't pack enough clothes to sleep in." I told Karl. "Yeah of course, it's not weird at all." he said handing me a Looney Toons sweater, I put it on and climbed under the covers. I saw Karl tweet something.

KarlJacobs_
Hey guys! Just wanted to come on here and address something. I saw really negative comments on my FRIEND @Y/T/U/N's Instagram post. If we could stop commenting things like that just because you think someone is with your favorite content creator, doesn't mean you can just go be extremely rude to them. Please go show Y/N some love!
11:24pm • 5/22/21 • Twitter for iPhone
8,962 Retweets | 919 Quote Tweets | 509K Likes
💬 ♻️ ♥️ ⬆️

WilburSoot
:( I'm so sorry this happened guys

tommyinnit
You guys wonder why I hate Americans 😒/hj

TubboLive
I hate toxic fans :/

After Karl tweeted that I received a bunch of love on the post, in replace of the hate. He looked at me and smiled. "Thank you." I mumbled sleepily. "Your welcome." he replied. He put his arm around my waist and we both fell asleep.

A/N: YES WE FINALLY GOT SOME DRAMA SORT OF!!! word count: 1131 words.