☁︎︎ ☁︎︎ chapter three ☁︎︎ ☁︎︎

I woke up the next morning still listening to music. I unplugged my headphones and brushed my teeth. I decided to make myself coffee because it was a rainy day.

I sat on the couch, editing a video that was supposed to come out yesterday but I put off editing. I then got a text from Karl.

Karl :)

Hey stoopid wanna come over?
we can play minecraft 😎

Sure! Be there in 30

OK!!

I quickly got dressed, putting on a green sweater with a sunflower on it and jeans. I decided to put some makeup on but keep it more natural, so I just put concealer and mascara on. I got in the car and set my gps to Karl's house.

Karl :)

I'm coming over now or whatever 🙄

WHAT THE HONK THAT WAS
NOT 30 MINS I GOTTA CLEAN
DUDE.

then get to cleaning 🤨

OKOK

After about 10 mins, I was there, I knocked on the door and waited for him to come, but no answer. So, I knocked again..

"Cominggg!" I heard a voice yell.

The door finally opened and I was greeted by Karl looking like he was out of breath.

"Sorry, I was just finishing up cleaning." He said as he gave me a hug.

"It's alright!" I said walking into the house.

Karl took me through a tour of his house.

"Wow, nice place. I like all of your candles." I complimented.

"Thanks!" He said. "I was actually thinking about watching a movie since it's rainy out, just felt like that type of day." He added.

"Yeah, sure!" I agreed.

We sat on the couch as he looked for a movie.

"Lets watch 'The Silence', I heard it was good!" I suggested.

"Okay!" He said as he clicked on it, and it started playing.

We originally sat sort of far apart, but I noticed that by the middle of the movie, we were practically cuddling. He snaked his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close. I felt him look at me, but I didn't care, life felt so perfect right then.

Did I like him? No, I've only known him for a couple of weeks, surely not. I thought to myself, but I knew I did.

I felt myself drift off to sleep. A few minutes later, I was woken up by Karl telling me the movie is over.

"Hey, sleepy, the movie is over." He told me.

"Oh, sorry! I should probably head home now!" I said, getting up from the couch.

"Y/n! It's late at night, if you are comfortable with it, it's probably best you stay here for the night." Karl suggested.

"Okay... are you sure that you are okay with it?" I asked, unsure of the idea.

"Yeah, of course! If you want, you can have my bed and I will just sleep out here on the couch, so that you are comfortable!" He confirmed.

"Okay, then, goodnight, Karl!" I called, walking to his room.

"Goodnight, Y/n!" He called back.

I got on his bed and pulled the blankets over myself. I was flooded by his scent, but it wasn't overwhelming, it was calming. I soon fell into a deep sleep, that was the best sleep of my life.

A/N: OK SHORT BUT GOOD CHAPTER. HOPEFULLY NEXT CHAPTER IS LONGER. BIG PLANS FOR NEXT CHAPTER, IT WILL EITHER BE RLLY GOOD OR SUCK RLLY BAD! LOVE ALL OF YOU, YOU ARE SO PERFECT! MWAH MWAH word count: 582 words !