Meeting My Idol

Sqaishy's POV
I was walking down the street pondering about what I was doing with my life, when for no reason started singing.

I had a hard day and singing usually makes me feel better. Even though people looked at me like I was crazy, I did not care. After a long day at work, I don't think anyone would care.

I looked across the street to see...Stampylongnose!? Oh God. I think I need mental help. Seriously, I think I'm hallucinating.

I was about to cry. This could not be happening! For some reason I hid. I did not know what to say, and I was afraid that I would make a fool of myself. I watched him walk away. After he was out of sight, I felt like I should of said "Hi" or something. Oh well.

My fault for being a coward.

Stampy's POV
*the next day*

I was walking when I heard a song. Whoever was singing it had a beautiful voice. I turned the corner to see the girl I had seen yesterday. Her eyes were closed because she seemed to be deep in song.

I got lost in her song, not paying attention to where I was going. Then, to no one's surprise, she ran into me. I caught her right before she could hit the ground. She said sorry a million and one times before she looked up at me. Wow, she was even prettier with her eyes open.

"Hi," I said shyly. She blushed and then a look of comprehension appeared on her petite, heart-shaped face.

"Oh my god! Stampylongnose!" She started to cry. From the expression on her face, I guessed it was mostly because of embarrassment.

"Calm down, lets go get some tea," I said, trying to calm her.

"Well, okay then," she replied, so shocked it was funny. Then I noticed. "Hey, are you Sqaishy Quack?"I asked.

"Yes, the one and only!"she joked."How do you know me?" she questioned. She wasn't that big on YouTube, so I could understand her disbelief.

"You have a YouTube account," I lied.

"Cool. Well, um...thanks for following me," she answered. The truth was though that she was my crush. Yeah I know she is to pretty and stuff. Also WAY out of my league. But a guy can dream.

Right?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi I'm Daisy.This is my first story. Sry if u leave a comment and I do not reply, it is cause of my old phone connection. Pls advertise!:)Thanks for reading u are the best!;)
Hey, this is me now. Lol I changed the whole chapter. Ha ha bye bye!
See ya!
-Daisy Beagle🐶