NOT HER! (I'm back)

Stampy's POV
"What are you doing?!" This chick is CRAZY! I have to go find Squashy and smooth all this out. I think I saw her run out the door, crying.

Dang it! Stupid Melanie ruined everything!

"Get away from me! I should call the-" I was interrupted by a loud whining coming from the outside of the restaurant.

Police sirens and fire trucks.

Well that is convenient. Looks like I don't need to call.  I race out the front door and see a herd of people watching. Even an ambulance waits in the street; back doors wide open. I push through the crowd to see Sqaishey lying in the street.

Her eyes are closed, and she lifeless. I was panicked, and was not sure of what to do.

"NOT HER! NO!" I hear a voice scream. Then everybody, including the entire police department,  stared at me. A young boy snickered with his friends. I was the one who had screamed.

Well that was awkward.

But how could I care when my crush was possibly dead?!

READ DOWN HERE
Hi everyone! I really have no excuse for why I left🙈. I just had end of the year testing and was studying for a loooong time🤓⏰❤️💛💚💙💜. If there are people still there, thanks for sticking around. 🏆✨💫

Well, said studying paid off, because I learned how to sit, stay, roll over and much more. I got top in my class! I even beat a collie! And they are known for being smart.