away from the big city

Barry was now a samll fetus crawling around, he went out in the big city ready to start a brand new life away from the worryies of socioty. 

He first needed to apot a cow. so with a clear plan in mind barry b fetus wiggiled his way into the nearest pet shop. this wasnt easy for barry since he needed to doge and wevve through the feet of the peolpe in the city. Barry arrived at the pet shop. his plan was to buy a cow and run far away to start his own cottage core life. Barry was SO exited. 

Barry made his way though the cold concrete floors of the pet shop. he looked up at one of the emploies that worked there

"pardon me sir" barry asked polietly "where is it that you store your cows?"

"over there" the man replied seemingly to not be fazed that he was talking to a fetus. He had a rough face with a big brown beard reachng down to his collar. his gressy hair was tied q

Barry followed the mans directions and sure enough there was one sigular cow in the corner. Barrys heart broke when he saw this cow it was small dirty and had its head hanging down. a bunch of kids were throwing sticks at it and trying to stirr it up but the cow looked too sad and exsausted to even care. It was a brown cow with a white face and barry could tell that if its coat wasnt so matted and un kempt its fur would have been as fluffy as clouds. The cows head shakily lifted up when barry aproched it, its black eyes full of pain as it stared at barry.  

Wihtout heasitation the fetus turned around back to the emploee

"i would like to buy this cow please" 

The man narrowed his eyes down at barry. 

"you have any money for that? It'll be $1,500'

Barry was blown back he didn't have that much money! he was only born 30 minutes ago. He couldnt think of any way to get that kind of mon so he sadly crawled out of the shop through the sliding doors. But then, barry had a plan, he was not going to let this fluffy cow go